• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Run Feb 2

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
Hey all, a few from our club and a couple others are runnin down Sat. and wanted to invite some locals that'd be willing to show us around:D ;Also,given the current weather,any updates on trails conditions would be greatly appreciated.... Thanks in Advance.Hope to see you there!!:D

Last edited:
I'll be there with my camera!!!

I haven't missed a weekedn in 2 months now! I would be glad to show ya around. . . Dont have a rig at the moment but I'm damn good at pullin cable if someone has an open seat????

I was wondering how long it'd take you to respond:fawkdancesmiley: ;Any how, that'd be great!!:D I'm sure we can arrange a seat for ya.....:awesomework:some of us have been before, but some have not...that'd be great anglefly!

Last edited:
I'll be there with my camera!!!

I haven't missed a weekedn in 2 months now! I would be glad to show ya around. . . Dont have a rig at the moment but I'm damn good at pullin cable if someone has an open seat????

You're fawk'n hardcore man......seriously.:cool:

I can't go. But there's a chance if I talk Mark M. into it.:eeek:

Get Mark M to go;butter him up if ya have to:redneck: ; It'd be :cool: to meet some people on here!!:corn:

trail conditions?

Anyone that was @ Reiter last w'end or this week, what are the trails like?

Anyone that was @ Reiter last w'end or this week, what are the trails like?

I was up there on Sunday and it was great!! A little bit of snow down below in the 1st parking lot. But once you worked your way up the snow got really deep and fun!!! We made it out to the wall but the trail was super slimmy and deep and wet. Definetly need lockers, front and rear and atleast 35" good tires to get out to it. I watched a few guys struggling to just get turned around half way there. My budy in his half stock jeep thought he could do it and ended up winching his way out!

I will be up there with the W.H.O.R.E.S. on Saterday!!! The more the better!! :beer: :beer:

Gonna need good 35's Minimum?:booo: I've got a set but aren't that good;how about good 33x13.5 LTB's?Decent 33x14 Boggers?Almost new 33x12.5 Swamper Radials? There will be some w/ bigger tires goin down from here, but a few of us don't have that large a tire-will we still be able to run trails there?If so, which?:corn:

Oh you will be fine! Just can't hit some of the nasty trails is all. There is plenty of trails and roads to hit though. You will be fine with the 33's. what kind of rigs do you guys have? How many of you guys are gona be going out there?

When we were out on the Wall Woods trail it was really kewl and very interesting. We were there saturday afternoon in 2 wrangler rubicons.

Kat

You're fawk'n hardcore man......seriously.:cool:

I can't go. But there's a chance if I talk Mark M. into it.:eeek:

Lol thanx man:redneck: You really should get Mark to go again that was fun! When is your rig gonna be done??? I need some shots of that thing!:beer:

See ya all up there!:cool:

That'd be excellent little crawler-Kick 'em in the ars!!!!As for how many rigs-well, at least a trio of Sami's,a couple yota's,a couple jeeps, one subyota,one full on tuber w/ rockwells & 46" claws( name's Patches on here(if he gets his PSE box in time-supposed to help him get pulley swapped Friday if it does show up!);

So I am too busy/retarded to read the whole thread, and as I glanced through it I didn't see any time/place to meet up. What is the time, and where are you meeting.