• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Run Feb 2

Sac up had its day but has been ruined by all the go-rounds and some tree cutting.If you stuck to the main line with your sami's....youd still be there.

I'm not sure if we hit either, did we Sasha?(Like I said, I got pretty turned around up there...) You told me you like to know you are!!!:eeek:We had some maps, but I couldn't make it out real well...

Last edited:
you guys got a set of training wheels for Richard:stirpot: Wasnt he the one who held my jeep in place when we put it back on the wheels. still foggy for me:eeek: or was he the one following me up the hill and then racing to get out of the way:haha:

You must be a little foggy:stirpot: ; Actually, Richard was both the Holder and the Racer!!!!:haha: :haha: ; And yes Training wheels would make a great birthday present for him!!!!:haha:----> I'll get you his Addy!!!!:stirpot:

we have a pair as a club award that gets passed on. You have to keep them on your rig until someone else earns them. I bet you cant guess who has em in my club:haha: to bad about richards jeep is he still making payments:eeek:

No Pmts as far as I know; He's probably got all the bent crap off and the hood/top to Bill's place-I'll give it 2-maybe 3 wks,and he'll have it back up to snuff,with tubed flatties and all!!I'll probably get it to make sure the engine performance is up to snuff-then off he goes again!!!:D I like the training wheels thing!!!

Last edited:
poop chute is fun. last time i went up the trail there was a fullsize across the trail at the top of the first climb. took 3 hours to get him out of the way. there is also one less tree at the lower entrance as the guy i was riding with bumped it with his tire to get around a vehicle and it broke of bout three feet up the trunk. fawkin tard. he paid for it though, the tree fell right across the passenger a-pillar (almost soiled my britches) broke off again and landed across the bed.

nice avatar obc!;yeah, we didn't make it up poopshute, or to the stairstep; we were on our way back up Sac-up when the roll happened,turned around and hit the road back to load up before dark...sounds like it'd have been fun!
And I was right Richard's already got the jeep apart, and the parts to Bill's!!!!
Won't be any time at all before it's on the road better than before!!!:awesomework:

More pics...

HPIM0790.jpg

HPIM0789.jpg

some from Best4x4-thanks again guys/gals!!
HPIM0818.jpg

HPIM0800.jpg

reiter02-08170.jpg

reiter02-08171.jpg

reiter02-08191.jpg

reiter02-08204.jpg

reiter02-08172.jpg

reiter02-08169.jpg

DSCF2966.jpg

DSCF2989.jpg

DSCF3001.jpg

DSCF3010.jpg