• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rescue1 on a crack diet

Rescue1

When in doubt, the skinny pedal is on the right
Cut her down tonight and got most of the wait out of the way. Hopefull it want be long and we will be bending and welding bars in her! :woot:

Zi6_0851.jpg

Zi6_0852.jpg

Zi6_0853.jpg

Zi6_0854.jpg

Zi6_0855.jpg

Maybe this diet will allow me to have alittle more fun with her and still be able to keep some of the FSJ.

grcthird said:
I miss my FSJ :'( It would have been real hard for me to chop mine, you gonna try to use some of the body for skins?
Nah, going to sheet metal the back of the cab in and tube the rest. Taking it to R Keys Auto and 4X4 this weekend to try and get started on the back half.

Rescue1 said:
Nah, going to sheet metal the back of the cab in and tube the rest. Taking it to R Keys Auto and 4X4 this weekend to try and get started on the back half.
YOU NOT COMING TO WITC THIS WEEKEND?
you know if Chasman9 brings his buggy up to summertown this weekend , he's gonna climb everything up there.

I know you don't want to miss that.

CSMITH said:
YOU NOT COMING TO WITC THIS WEEKEND?
you know if Chasman9 brings his buggy up to summertown this weekend , he's gonna climb everything up there.

I know you don't want to miss that.

molaugh Mahan is trying to talk Randall into it but I'm not going to make it. The wife has to have a surgery friday. We had planned the surgery around the Fall 4 All is I could make that ride so I will have to skip this one.
Don't let Gregg climb everything and get the big head. He might not want to hang out with us little people.

HELL YEA .......way to lighten that MFR up man, put you some CAGE in that thang now............

..........and show up at RBD .........FULL RETARDED ;D

the few of us that was there when we cut it down told him to drive it like he stold it. me and mayhan was ready to drive rite after it came off.

monkey54 said:
the few of us that was there when we cut it down told him to drive it like he stold it. me and mayhan was ready to drive rite after it came off.

It's got some what of a exhuast on it now I may drive it through the ditch tomorrow just to see how she acts!

Tring to visualize a cage for this thing. I know this looks :gay: so any help will be appreciated :****: .

Zi6_1168.jpg

Zi6_1169.jpg

And Thanks again to Chaseman and TonkaToy for the JD2 Bender!

zukiscott said:
You gonna have it ready for SHAMROCK RUN :dunno:.......AKA HURRY THA FAWK UP ;D

We are trying :dblthumb: Been working on 4 linking it right now. I don't have to tubing yet. :'(

Well we finally got her bobbed this weekend and set the 4 link under her. Waiting on link material and Tubing for the roll cage!

The Cross member for the lower links:
Zi6_1195.jpg

Zi6_1198.jpg

Zi6_1202.jpg

Zi6_1201.jpg

Link bar setup:
Zi6_1205.jpg

Her setting on her on and shortin about 3 feet!
Zi6_1203.jpg

Zi6_1204.jpg

The PVC should have a good flex to it when run over rocks . You dont ever have to worry about another bent 4 link bar .. thumb.gif

LOL ! :flipoff1: I had to have something to mock it up with. I figured $35 of PVC Pipe and fittings was a whole lot cheaper than the alternative.