• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

reverse manual valve body sourcing for 400

mitchw123456

I've been waiting almost 4 months for a RMVB for my 400! Apparently TCI are the only folks making them, and they currently aren't as they are working on a billet aluminum version due to cores. Its driving me nuts seeing all the builds with RMVB 400s popping up! Where the hell are yall getting them at?!? I did learn that Art Carr will screw you to tears and say they are making you one, charge you DOUBLE, then say oh wait we can't get it until March (same as TCI release) then the lady might slip and say they have to make a profit..

Seems crazy there'd only be one company "making" them, especially if they are having issues with having cores on hand (ie; they're rebuilding & modifying, not manufacturing). Summit has a ton on their site, hard to believe they're out of stock on all of them.

https://www.summitracing.com/search/part-type/automatic-transmission-valve-bodies/shift-pattern/reverse/valve-body-style/full-manual?N=4294949291%2B4294907016%2B4294907019%2B4294907031&SortBy=Default&SortOrder=Ascending&tw=transmission%20v&sw=Automatic%20Transmission%20Valve%20Bodies

Redneck Performance ..I've had two , one with compression braking and one without. They both worked great and cost less than TCI.

i did forget one important detail and that's I'm wanting one with compression/engine braking. last time I looked PTC didn't have anything and the summit literal has one, the tci, that will not be available again until Marchish..

Pretty sure TCI is the only company that manufactures that specific valve body and there in the middle of re tooling or some ****. Even Rossler trans can't get them right now.

I seem to remember they were behind on them last year when I was buying mine. JEGS and Summit were both waiting to get restocked.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

If you call ptc like I did and inquire about a th400 rmvb with engine braking he, will refer you to a tci valve body. Don't recall the part number. I bought it directly from ptc for around $220 about one month ago.

Hughes also makes a th400 rmvb with engine braking. HP2211EBR It is around $440.