• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rhino cage

wont work

Just got done building a cage for my brothers rhino that he almost destroyed in a major wreck. Had to straighten frame weld wheel back together and several other parts needed replacing. Bed was trash so it is not gone and had to build front bumper. Still like the Al top and paint

edyrenag.jpg

aby4y5yh.jpg

ve3ebe3u.jpg

He was in full race mode when he wrecked. I didnt see it but the ones that did said he endod about 4 times running 50-55 down a narrow trail and he still doesnt remember what happened. He took a life flight out and spent the night at UAB and took it easy for a few weeks. When he woke up he said he won. I told him he didnt cause he wrecked and his reply was they still didnt pass me.

Dang glad he was ok! You gonna put the headpad bars back in or different seats? Looks like it'd break ya back if you had impact from the back :dunno: looks good though :dblthumb:

B.DRAKE said:
Dang glad he was ok! You gonna put the headpad bars back in or different seats? Looks like it'd break ya back if you had impact from the back :dunno: looks good though :dblthumb:

Corbeau is on order

the aftermath pictures of the crash look violent.. what tubing did you use on the new cage?

Latest posts