• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired RHINO'S GONE.... STILL GOT SOME OTHER STUFF...

STEPPCHILD

JUNK THAT NEEDS A NEW HOME:

84 CUCV, DANA 60 4.56'S LINCOLNED, 14-BOLT 4.56'S DETROIT, 350, TH400, NP205, HUMMER WHEELS, 35 BFG'S............................$2800
82 YOTA LONG BED 22R. 5SPD, ALL THERE BUT HASN'T RUN IN A WHILE....... CARB ISSUES.......$500
09 BETTER BUILT 16FT TAG-A-LONG EQUIP TRAILER, 5K LB AXLES, 102" WIDE, RED, PULLED IT TWICE.........$2000

ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CALL ME 205-275-0684

Re: 08 RHINO SPORT SALE OR TRADE

redneckabbott said:
Hey Stepp, I want more info on the yota

82 long bed, reg cab, 4x4, nothing special, it's been sitting a couple years :dunno: it's currently at dixie off road. if you go that way, check it out. i'll bring it back to jasper if you think you might want it.... and i ain't taken no damn oil change coupons on trade! ;D

I use to have an old junker of a toyota and I sold it and its managed to make its way back to my bro-in-law and he's trying to make this parts truck into a work truck so I'm just trying to help him out. We may go look at it and let you know something. and btw if you sale the rhino Greg's not gonna have anybody to ride with and :drinkers: :****:

P said:
Damn I want that CUCV drool

HOPIN 2 TRANZFORM DAT BICH INTO A "P" BUGGY PURDY SOON. BUT IF YOU OR WOODSY WANT TO TRADE ME ONE , I GUESS I WOULD ;D...... IT'S NEVER BEEN DRIVEN UP HILL OR AGAINST THE WIND :****:

Here's a pic of the Rhino and what looks to be part of a picture of the trailer lol Shoot me pics of the other junk and I'll post it.

STEPPCHILD said:
HOPIN 2 TRANZFORM DAT BICH INTO A "P" BUGGY PURDY SOON. BUT IF YOU OR WOODSY WANT TO TRADE ME ONE , I GUESS I WOULD ;D...... IT'S NEVER BEEN DRIVEN UP HILL OR AGAINST THE WIND :****:

How you gonna transform it if you sell it ?! Give me the CUCV and buy parts and you can have a buggy son ! flashemifyougotem

P said:
How you gonna transform it if you sell it ?! Give me the CUCV and buy parts and you can have a buggy son ! flashemifyougotem

thats the plan as soon as i sell this rhino. my wife keeps eatin my cabbage faster than i can grow it! :****: