• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ride for Reid 2020 @ Adventure Off-Road (AOP)

Additional Information

Attachments

• IMG_0641.png
    IMG_0641.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 246
This is just a regular ride with a donation bucket. The family members that poured so much time and effort into do the raffle just had to much going on in theirs lives to put it together this year. But we stilled wanted to do something for little man, he is making great progress and has touched so many hearts.

Thanks for getting this on the calendar...you beat me to it.

We pull in to AOP...Wheel, party and throw cash in a bucket for Reid...should be a great time!!!

The great folks at AOP have not made a specific donation commitment yet but if we show up and fill the park up I believe they will be willing to kick in with us on the cash bucket.

We plan to get to AOP Friday morning and stay through sometime Sunday. I think the rest of our usual group is getting there Friday night after work and Saturday morning.

Will be the first trip out in the new-to-us rig so looking forward to it.
IMG_7668.jpg

See you Friday

Looking forward to it! Since the last time we saw you, we have a different trailer and now rig. We will be in RV Spot #6, so make sure to stop by.

Any concerns of the event being cancelled due to all the various quarantines etc? I'm hoping that since it is just an open ride weekend vs a usual CFR big event that we are good to go, but wanted to ask anyway.

Last edited:
Looking forward to it! Since the last time we saw you, we have a different trailer and now rig.

Any concerns of the event being cancelled due to all the various quarantines etc? I'm hoping that since it is just an open ride weekend vs a usual CFR big event that we are good to go, but wanted to ask anyway.
AOP posted on their facebook page that it is still on as planned

Latest posts