• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rig insurance

Yotanut

So I'm really wanting to wheel at river Rock this weekend but the event requires liability insurance on your rig. Gonna call jake at State Farm tomorrow but was wondering if anyone else has put liability insurance on there crawler I only plan on having it long enough for this 1 ride. Rig is nowhere near street legal but I'm pretty sure I have a spare vin tag I can use to register it with

For the River Rock ride, all you need is liability insurance - make sure the adjusters know that. It will be much easier to get than a full auto coverage plan.

Re: Re: Rig insurance

kmcminn said:
I had liability through Alfa on my old jeep. I drove it on the road some.
With 39 Red Labels

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Got me some liability for 60$ for 2 months. Not bad. I will be able to cancel it after the ride and get reimbursed some of the 60$. Don't mind the 60$ for the chance to wheel river Rick one more time. Lot of good memories made there. Said I may get a notice from the state about the vehicle not being registered but oh well worry about that later. This rig ain't never seeing no road anyway

I put liability ins. on mine just for this ride at river rock. Probably cancel it next week. One the other hand, it only added 20 bucks a month to my policy, so I may just let it ride and get a tag for it. Be quasilegal if we get any of them snow days in GA this winter. You know, take off work and cruise the back roads, red labels and all. snow donuts :spin: