• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rig is Ready

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
Got a lot of riding coming up starting this Saturday and Sunday and I got the rig 100% ready to go! Last night I centered the panhard up front, the new 3/4 ton Chevy brakes are on and working very well, got my winch setup to pull suspension suck down duties, and made a in cab winch controller using the existing setup (custom as ****). My trailer will be ready for pickup on Friday and I just need to put a new CB antenna on and rock out! I know there is not much to be happy about, but I really enjoy getting all the little **** squared away on my rig. Having everything buttoned up makes me very happy!

Its nice to have your rig and towrig / trailer set up man. Makes for painless no/low drama wheeling trips man !! 8)

Im shopping around now for a brake controller for the sled, should have something for this weekend wired into it since I have Joe's trailer with brakes. Once I get Ambers Blazer paid off I intend to invest in my own trailer with new tires, brakes nad wheel bearings . Wade hooked me up with a pimp lil trailer box to put on it for storage.

( my rig is a whole other story. _)

Good that you have a plan, we have lots of rides in other states coming up and a good towing setup is a must. If you can find a Prodigy controller for cheap do it. They have wires to make them plug and play for a chevy and it is great. Or find a plug and play for that controller I gave you and roll with that. They should be available on the web.....

I am stoked to have my **** under ready to ride out

My to-do list includes cleaning all the mud out, and swapping a knuckle that I won't get back until tomorrow afternoon or Thursday at the latest :-\ I'm thinking about wheelin' the ZJ out Sunday too if I can chase down the overheating issue in time.

I need to complete the removal of my windshield.... beat the piss out of the roof sheetmetal, decide to add more tub and or yank on the existing tube... I need to look at adding the shoulder harnesses and clean all that mess up.

Fluids need checked all around as well. pack my stuff and get my truck brake box situation figured out. :popcorn:

( Not to mention weld a truss on Tylers rearend, work on Capt Carls ****... and yada yada yada... )

my junk is far from ready! I wish I could wheel with you guys! :drinkers: I need the knuckles from Matt, plate the knuckles when they get here, put in the new shafts, gotta get the wiring issues figured out....data connector isnt working and something is drawing down the battery...............oh yea, I have to buy a truck :flipoff1: :spin:

Brian

Latest posts