• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RIP Chris Kyle

WHIZARD said:
Kyle was a true American HERO and the fact that he was murdered trying to help out this piece of **** just goes to show how great he really was! R.I.P. Chris!

I understand your feelings,, but would consider them slightly misguided... We do not know how bad the PTSD was set up in this guy... I've seen it in my close family members and witness the difference in them from before the tour and after... I send prayers for his family as well as the family of the two victims... I hope they are able to find a way to help all vets who are and will become afflicted by this disorder.

Lil ugly,,,I would think that Chris found helping these returning vets suffering from it as much therapudic for himself as it was for those he had put so much effort into helping....

I'm upset at such a huge American loss, but not going to direct it into a negative manner...What would Chris sit here and try to tell you to do with that anger?

Roadyy said:
I understand your feelings,, but would consider them slightly misguided... We do not know how bad the PTSD was set up in this guy... I've seen it in my close family members and witness the difference in them from before the tour and after... I send prayers for his family as well as the family of the two victims... I hope they are able to find a way to help all vets who are and will become afflicted by this disorder.

Lil ugly,,,I would think that Chris found helping these returning vets suffering from it as much therapudic for himself as it was for those he had put so much effort into helping....

I'm upset at such a huge American loss, but not going to direct it into a negative manner...What would Chris sit here and try to tell you to do with that anger?
You are absolutely correct. I was caught up in emotion and didn't consider the PTSD, all I could think about was the act that was performed. I work for the Army and see PTSD first hand also; it is sad to see the difference in soldiers who come home and are suffering from this.

All the more reason to support efforts that support the Wounded Warriors Association like Wheelers for the Wounded! :dblthumb: Donations help in so many ways to help our troupes transition back into our community.

I challenge everyone to become involved. I have been involved for at least 4 years and have been personally thanked by those running the WTB (Warrior Transition Battalion) at Ft Benning. What a great facility they have there! Here are coins the Command Sergent Major present to me and a bunch of Matanzas folks a great group out of Florida. :dblthumb:

427224_10200602799621268_1541354284_n.jpg

Roadyy said:

True, I have to admit that the few soldiers that I have had the privilidge of talking with about their experience in the sandbox had made me even more appreciative of my freedoms now and of how lucky I was to not have to go to Desert Storm or Desert Shield while I was in.

Re: Re: Re: Re: RIP Chris Kyle

Mortalis5509 said:
RIP
He wrote a great book for those who havent read it yet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
RIP
If you haven't read his book. Go get it. It is great read.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

If ya'll haven't seen this. A White House petition to name a Navy Vessel after Chris.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/name-us-naval-vessel-honor-us-navy-seal-chris-kyle-uss-chris-kyle/0zr2VlcB