• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rob and Mason, pics of your new scoots dammit.

race_jeep said:
im goin to cozumel on the 24th so I dont know if ill have the funds, how bout thunder beach in sept?

About $200 max is all you need for the trip.

Bones said:
hey that's my territory. :eek:

Want 2 meet us there, just let us know. Going up Friday morning and will be there about lunch.

me and jrich, headed off to get lost and rained on :woody:
SANY0236.jpg

Bones said:
That's a nice lookin DR son!

Get some real hand guards. ****ers work. lol
hand guards are on my to do list I had to take the left one off because it would push against the clutch, and cause it to slip.

bones i need to get ya sum pics, last night I put the fender elim. on and frame sliders... crunched my license plate tho werrkin on my parking lot antics... fack.

MUCHADO said:
bones i need to get ya sum pics, last night I put the fender elim. on and frame sliders... crunched my license plate tho werrkin on my parking lot antics... fack.
already wheelie-in that ****er. tisk tisk Shoulda got a 636

Squid :flipoff1:

Bones said:
already wheelie-in that ****er. tisk tisk Shoulda got a 636

Squid :flipoff1:

"I'm not a stunter I just squid alot" laughing1

nah don't wanna end up road kill... I eventually am gonna get a salvage 636 or f4i to use for stunt/non road use... and use this bike to commute/roadtrip/ride on the streets...

MUCHADO said:
"I'm not a stunter I just squid alot" laughing1

nah don't wanna end up road kill... I eventually am gonna get a salvage 636 or f4i to use for stunt/non road use... and use this bike to commute/roadtrip/ride on the streets...
::) Nobody needs 2 bikes, or buy/sell bikes like crack :flipoff1:

Bones said:
::) Nobody needs 2 bikes, or buy/sell bikes like crack :flipoff1:

dammit the bonesgheybikething is rubbin off...

... SO I was thinkin about finding a roommate on craigslist, what do you think? :flipoff1:

MUCHADO said:
... SO I was thinkin about finding a roommate on craigslist, what do you think? :flipoff1:
Buy a house, then we will talk...until then you are your parents ugly red headed roommate. laughing1 :flipgotcha:

Hey this mess of a roommate got me a winner of a possible girlfriend though. At least a fun chick for the rest of the summer at the very least. loller.gif loller.gif

Bones said:
Buy a house, then we will talk...until then you are your parents ugly red headed roommate. laughing1 :flipgotcha:

Hey this mess of a roommate got me a winner of a possible girlfriend though. At least a fun chick for the rest of the summer at the very least. loller.gif loller.gif

laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

yup.... funny you mention that, my realtor sent me an email with a some nice lil 3 br in Olathe that I can 'fford... Might have to take a look later this week laughing1 Can't hide credit.

Bones said:

Hey this mess of a roommate got me a winner of a possible girlfriend though. At least a fun chick until I **** it up acting like a bitch. loller.gif loller.gif

Fixed it for ya lil buddy. :flipoff1:

MUCHADO said:
laughing1 Can't hide credit.

Fawk right son ! Credit is the beeeez niz ! thumb.gif

I got a bling house and Im about to go buy a used washer and dryer off Craigslist for 2fitty to stick in it ! LOL You can hide poor white people ! Sheeeot let me find a used black side by side fridge... LOL
index.php

P said:
Fawk right son ! Credit is the beeeez niz ! thumb.gif

I got a bling house and Im about to go buy a used washer and dryer off Craigslist for 2fitty to stick in it ! LOL You can hide poor white people ! Sheeeot let me find a used black side by side fridge... LOL

wish this one was that bling! and yea I plan on craigslisting furrrniture, roommates all sortsa housey type shiat if/when I get my own digs :flipoff1: laughing1

1457167_1.jpg

had some beers with a guy that stunts harleys for a living... harleystunts.com... sounded like I'll be getting some editing sidejobs through that guy... do you stunt and do shows or just like thrashin that harley ??? :flipoff1:

I used to stunt and do shows. That picture was from a show we did at Atlanta Motor Speedway. That guy's name is Jason Pullin. From what I understand we are the only two in the US to stunt Harley's. I have a baby coming now and can not afford to be all ****ed up anymore.