• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock Bouncer Phone Game

blacksheep10 said:
For as much time as you log on HC2 beating tony and now this comes out, I feel you have the job I want.

:rolf: I've been playing this game alot longer than HC2. You don't want the job i have. I don't have one right now. lol

mckeddie said:
I hate the steering on this game......A lot.

I find it's basically unplayable on a phone. Pretty decent on the iPad.

on the iPad you can position your thumb higher or lower on the "steering wheel" to change the reaction speed of the steering. Higher = slower, lower = instant lock-lock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using the tilt to steer on my iPhone with decent results. Best method is to buy a controller but I'm cheap.

Re:

I use the l/r buttons but your finger still has to be centered over the button or it doesn't steer.

Pretty cool game I've wasted a lot of time on it lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Ever since the update, I have been having issues getting the game to load at all. It will load all the way up to the main screen, then crash out over and over.

Trying o play on an old iPad 2. Anyone else with this issue?

Re: Re: Rock Bouncer Phone Game

ridered3 said:
Ever since the update, I have been having issues getting the game to load at all. It will load all the way up to the main screen, then crash out over and over.

Trying o play on an old iPad 2. Anyone else with this issue?
I've not had that issue but sometimes when I open a world and the vehicle drops in it will just keep falling forever

I think I have a addiction to building rigs

Only thing I wish there were faster rigs or more power upgrades over what there are. I've got all them maxed out and there's still a few times challenges I can't get
b2d7b638538ce00213a21b8ed4c9017e.jpg
f87f60a0eccb2251bed3f452b7a5b376.jpg
f58d383235249f70d5cc0fb981728329.jpg
06f83e914d4d910f459aca6c68503435.jpg
9b704716e35ebb765c2b2a53f25e485e.jpg
8e918189a0e524caaceb7f8e7e0119e5.jpg

This might be common knowledge. But I found out that the right combination of e brake and throttle somehow gives you sticky tires. I can try everything on a ledge and not get it to hook. Soon as I do that trick I look like one of them technical werock rigs.

The Luke said:
This might be common knowledge. But I found out that the right combination of e brake and throttle somehow gives you sticky tires. I can try everything on a ledge and not get it to hook. Soon as I do that trick I look like one of them technical werock rigs.

That was a "glitch" not long after it first came out. They were suppose to fix it but decided to leave since everybody liked it.

The Luke said:

I didn't know that little trick, I'll give it a shot now though.

ibrokeit said:
Anybody beat cable hill without having to winch or press the flip me back over button, top to bottom?

Where is cable hill in the game?