• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock Bouncer Phone Game

Re:

I've made cable hill a few times but I think I had to hit the flip me over button once or twice

I have heck with the time trails and it needs more dang goats

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

ibrokeit said:
World 5 Course 13

That's my next one to hit so I'll let you know. How come when you complete one of the crawler obstacles you only get half the money it's worth?

Punkin85 said:
That's my next one to hit so I'll let you know. How come when you complete one of the crawler obstacles you only get half the money it's worth?

Is your multiplier at .5?

ibrokeit said:
I don't understand the multiplier thing

It multiplies the points something's worth.

Also on the time trial challenges you have to beat the specified time to get the full amount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biggin said:
What world and course is cable hill?
World 5 trail 13

Which reminds me. Can someone take a screen shot of their map with a marker on where that is? I play this on my iPhone and can't see any trail numbers on the map to save my life.

There is a + and - near the map to zoom in and out. But it's top right of middle I'm pretry sure.

SRRS said:
Is your multiplier at .5?
I didn't realize there was a multiplier. Can I adjust it somehow? I get the full amount when I complete a race within the specified time.

Punkin85 said:
I didn't realize there was a multiplier. Can I adjust it somehow? I get the full amount when I complete a race within the specified time.

you can buy the 4x upgrade that comes with a bunch of $ for $8.

Makes gaining $ much faster and easier.

This is literally the first video game I've spent a dime on in probably 15 years, I kinda laughed when I "realized" that I was playing a game on a phone that was just as or more advanced than the last console games I had played (thinkN64/PS1 - Goldeneye, Driver, Gran Turismo)

Re:

Also the multiplier can be multiplied .. like you an spend $16 and have x8 every time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

These races are kicking my @$$! Is there some kind of trick or secret to completing one in the "average" time?

Punkin85 said:
These races are kicking my @$$! Is there some kind of trick or secret to completing one in the "average" time?

Some of them are tough to beat. I've managed to beat all of the new world 5 with Screamin Blue. Shock and Spring tuning is key also.

The best tuner wil probably be the first kid you can find that plays phone games.

If anyone is interested in winning some real cash on this game stay tuned and learn how to also video record your races.

Took a few tries
bd84b89a0b3bb9008cc983065b4a351f.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk