• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock bouncers in Monster Jam

snoball

Just watching the preview of monster jam 16 and caught the tail end of a new rock bouncer looking class they are running. The Anderson's seemed to have a couple of rigs with bypasses and all. Curious if anyone knows more? Looks like they are also having a mega truck class too.

I Googled, watched several videos on the Youtubes, and came up with nothing. Only thing I can figure is that they are part of the little intermission shows like the bro-lites, ATVs, and enduro-derby type races. Like Shawn Cross and Jake Burkey did.

I saw a video that someone had posted on facespace. Ryan Anderson was the one being interviewed, plus it showed a little demo. I believe he said they were only gonna do it at a select few shows, I'm guessing just as a feeler?? The rigs looked like Tube chassis mud trucks on swampers doing the same thing the monster trucks do..

Mega Trucks maybe?? Don't the Anderson's run one or two in some of the mud races/"freestyle" events? Maybe they want to try to connect the two to bring the hype up more on the Mega Trucks??
If nothing else, you gotta hand it to them on their marketing strategies...

They called'em "Rockets" .....kinda gay....

d7af894d2064ec5373f7a44781bcab87.jpg

7576d29270ae96a489061dcc3828f02a.jpg

ec30ac62be390ea1abbe0152ae7f9c20.jpg

joho75287 said:
Mega Trucks maybe?? Don't the Anderson's run one or two in some of the mud races/"freestyle" events? Maybe they want to try to connect the two to bring the hype up more on the Mega Trucks??
If nothing else, you gotta hand it to them on their marketing strategies...
They used to but their monster jam contracts/owners made them quit for fear of them getting hurt/killed that is why King Sling got sold and nobody has seen Ryan's truck outside of maybe at their park in NC the youngest isn't affiliated with MJam so he has a bad mega truck at 13-14yrs old!

al1tonyota said:
They used to but their monster jam contracts/owners made them quit for fear of them getting hurt/killed that is why King Sling got sold and nobody has seen Ryan's truck outside of maybe at their park in NC the youngest isn't affiliated with MJam so he has a bad mega truck at 13-14yrs old!
Cool. Thanks for the info!

al1tonyota said:

Westins truck is Ryans old truck, they just put a different engine in it and paint scheme .
WESTIN ANDERSON GOES HUGE IN BOGG HOGG MEGA TRUCK

Latest posts