• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock Crawlers Heaven Sandy Hollow Utah

rockcrawlersforsale said:
You'll be good for the great majority of the trails with that setup.
Great
When would be the best time of year to go?
Weather wise.
The only time we can't go is during tax season. The wife works for CPA's. So from mid Jan until after April 15 we can not go.

I really like going over Thanksgiving but wouldn't hesitate to go in October as well. It's still really hot (for me) in September but you can check the weather to see what you think. After tax season would be fine too. I usually go over Memorial Day and the weather is awesome.

I ran all over that place in my samurai and couldn't believe the scale. It is absolutely worth working into a Moab trip or something of the sort. I only had a day to play out there but we probably covered 50 miles of trails and never backtracked. It was just my rig and my codriver, we were underprepared with little supplies and no GPS, I think we found our way out about 2 hours after dark.

It was like the third week in October, excellent wether. Excellent elevation for climate.

It was over 100 degrees here yesterday but being used to hot temps AND humidity it wasn't bad at all, barely broke a sweat. Didn't get to ride much due to the other rig losing a battery and a fuel pump but loved what we did get to do. Hit a couple sweet trails and got to go as fast as I could in the sand. I'll say this, if you're worried about scratching your paint/powder you might want to stick to the jeep friendly stuff. Great technical crawling! Looking forward to getting back when we have more time.