• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock crawling for dummies!

jakdup

Give me some ideas of how I need to set up a Cherokee on 38's, also how wide should the differential be to run 38's on 6 1/2 inch lift? Correct me if I'm wrong on anything. Thanks.

Brandon Meade - Pro Staff @ Drop Tine Outdoors

I was thinking about a 14 bolt rear and Chevy 60 front.

I have no idea what he means by how wide the diff should be but I'm running 38s on an XJ. 14b sure but chevy 60 will be a lot of work and extra parts (new t-case and redo exhaust and passenger side floor), just get a ford 60. And plate the **** out of the unitbody.

xjmarc said:
I have no idea what he means by how wide the diff should be but I'm running 38s on an XJ. 14b sure but chevy 60 will be a lot of work and extra parts (new t-case and redo exhaust and passenger side floor), just get a ford 60. And plate the **** out of the unitbody.

You know, wide differential. Not the slim-fit differentials. Errbody know dat, gawddayum boy.

"Damn Boy! You're outta date!"

xjmarc said:
Yeah they would love that one over at Pirate.... :woot:

jakdup said:
Give me some ideas of how I need to set up a Cherokee on 38's, also how wide should the differential be to run 38's on 6 1/2 inch lift? Correct me if I'm wrong on anything. Thanks.

???? :wtflol: :woody: