• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rockcrawler for sale

lowbudgetjunk said:
Ask Casey how that story ends ;)

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
Ha! I had already emailed him, to get pictures of the buggy.. Thing was I wasn't going to put that in the CL ad. .. Haha.
You would be amazed at what happens to one's phone , when their number is listed as well as a Honda accord for 1500 in good condition.. Every Caucasian, African, Mexican In Atlanta calls the number. But if you make one about some scrap metal in a trailer , And The wife is making you sell it .. BUT only call from midnight to six in the morning due to work schedule ... all of the sudden The asshole wants to sue your ass... Go figure...hahaha.
I don't believe That **** whistle had a lawyer Kel.. Fuk him..
Math 85 , to answer your question... Personally I wouldn't take a hammer and beat his teeth out like I would want to .. One thing I can promise is it would cost him more than 500 .. And he would never see me .. I still think about That douche bag that got me for them tires.. But at least I got the tires out of the deal ... That was the last straw for me as far as that bullshit goes... And I'm the nicest fuker in the world when it comes to making a deal ... Hell I bet I would have bought the dam buggy, and justified it to myself someway, knowin my dumass.. I'm like truckbroke, kinda.. I gotta lot to lose.. But one of us fukers on here don't think like that. And WILL kill a motherfuker... I believe that much... I dunno, I'm stoned and JDH sucks Fukin ****. Ya broke back bastard.. Knowin you shoulda paid the rent on that spot your trailer is on, you go and blow $500 in ****ing Nashville. Bahahah ..

The main reason for my original post was to make sure none of my fellow hard-line homies went through what I did. I feel sure I ain't gotta worry bout that at this point. I take some pride in all of us on here being fellow wheelers and feeling like we do try and look out for one another when possible. I feel like I saved somebody some headache. So I'm cool with that. Mission accomplished.

truckbroke said:
The main reason for my original post was to make sure none of my fellow hard-line homies went through what I did. I feel sure I ain't gotta worry bout that at this point. I take some pride in all of us on here being fellow wheelers and feeling like we do try and look out for one another when possible. I feel like I saved somebody some headache. So I'm cool with that. Mission accomplished.

and thank you for standing up for others. you probably saved someone quite the headache, or worse. 8)

I agree you did good giving us a heads up. That's what I like about hardline. Dude still needs a giant box of dildos shipped to his door. Just saying. Or maybe a Mr. Hagan could do some digging and said box of dildos be in his wife's name. With a note. "Thanks for the good time while your husband was in Tennessee. Can't wait to see you use these for me" XOXO ect. My luck plan would back fire (this time have actually done that before but had it show up on Christmas and dude opened it in front of his family :****:) and this tool would like the dildos for himself. :gay: hope one day someone runs into this fawker and relocates his nose. We need a pic of said ****tard for a reference

jdh said:
I am posting this for my father u will have to contact him 573-631-3284 please

took this from the other thread... but, who have you been dealing with? And who took the deposit and didn't give it back? Confused as to who is who on what person is texting and meeting and partying in Nashvegas.

Yep. I wondered that too. Way he mouths off really reminded me of a boy with daddy's money and not knowing what kinda **** he was getting himself in to. Wasn't there even one that said it was said sellers dads daughter posting?

Found it

quote author=jdh link=topic=49487.msg561467#msg561467 date=1453471409]
Text 573-210-8032 for the pics sorry but I can send them to u, it's his daughter.
[/quote]

Kid told dad his rig was sold and brought to you. Couldn't think of how to tell his dad his rig was overpriced junk so he says he gave you deposit back then goes and gets drunk in Nashville on your dime.

I'm thinking that the guy is a ****tard who can't post pics on the interwebs, and just got his daughter or whoever to post them originally.

From the texts, posts etc I've read from jdh hes probably on flakka. I'm sure it's hard to post pics when you're on this level! laughing1

http://youtu.be/iBLS1zyEbRE

Hell, to think that junks race ready you gotta be on something!! :****:

slytowncrawler2 said:
matth_85 said:
So, serious question for several people who have commented.

I have seen a lot of people say "better man than me", "i wouldn't let him take my money", etc. (or insinuated as such).

What would you ACTUALLY DO??? What can you really do? Legally I guess you could sue him, but other than that what could you do? Steal something from him to replace the value? Beat his ass? Either way you are likely going to have legal repercussions and still be out $500. Sure, beating the damnit out of this guy would make it feel better, but then he likely sues you for medical expenses, so on-so forth... So, I guess the point is, it is easy to say these things but would you really handle it any differently??

I feel like outing someone on a forum as such is far more damaging than beating the dudes ass. A lot of people on the internet have very little to do and can make someones life hell. Also, dude will have to be in hiding at public events for quite some time.

Rick (truck broke) was helping our friend find a buggy...... Our friend knew it needed some work but after speaking with our friend he said it was a complete train wreck..... And was honestly happy to only be out his 500$. His words. Said the thing was in need of complete chassis swap. And again. This friend ain't picky. He had planned to change some tube but said it was a loss cause. His words not mine......

I always considered that "better man than me" a southern thing, alot like saying " with all due respect"

The first being a way of consoling, and the second being a southern way of insulting...

jdh said:
As I have stated there is no problems to me what so ever. The end.

Clearly this is not the case when YOU are trying to SELL something to OTHER people. They have the right to look at things that they think are questionable just as much as you have the right to SHOW them the possible issues.

Please make a point to introduce yourselef to me if you ever see me on a ride. I have the camo wrapped buggy,propane, 14bolts and big block. Also might have a big stainless steel pull behind cooking grill trailer at camp.

factory 4.10 gears and both are welded. Somehow that makes the Chevy 60 an $8k axle.Huh? "His words exactly".

Additional information
Front Locker
Spool
Rear Locker
Spool
Year

So, if this information is correct like the seller has led us to believe, there are spools front and rear. Are they Yukons or Lincoln Locker? $8k dana 60? Wonder if he has any waterfront property or watches to sell? :dunno:

Good on you for posting this. I had the same thing happen to me with another truck on hardline. I drove 10 hours to look at a Toyota Truggy with a red exocage that was on the Kentucky Ohio boarder. I asked the guy if there were any problems with the truck and he told me there wasn't anything wrong with it. Wouldn't send me any deatailed pictures. I asked him to meet em half way and got told no. I asked him if there was any rust and he said just the typical rust in the cab corners but that it was fine. I drove 8 hours one way and when I get there it was a un believable piece of ****. The cab woudl literally rockback and forth in the cage because the body mounts were completly rusted out of it. The floor pans were gone. The truck would barely run it was a unbelievable pile of ****. I turned my happy ass around and drove home pissed as hell. If he would have bumped that thread I was gonna put him on blast but you could tell he knew that he had ****ed me so he let it die.

Re:

The $8k axle must be including the price of the welder he bought to weld er up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ben bone I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall if he did walk up to you and introduce himself.! Hahaha. Oh me , I can only imagine... Well, Atleast I learned about "flaka". And I don't never, ever want any part of that... Although I believe at a dance contest I could really come up with some new moves... Ha. Holy Fukin ****... Who would watch someone floppin around like that and think "I gotta try this!" Haha. oh and JDH you still suck fuk boy.

money_pit_yj said:
Kid told dad his rig was sold and brought to you. Couldn't think of how to tell his dad his rig was overpriced junk so he says he gave you deposit back then goes and gets drunk in Nashville on your dime.

I can't figure out who is who.
There is a James "Jimmy" Doyle Helms in Potosi, MO and actually there are two. One is 51 and one must be his son coming in at 22.
I don't care enough to dig up much more, since it ain't my dog to try to hunt. But if I were a betting man, it sounds like the 22 y/o is the texter who likes to party in Nashville and keep folk's "Earnest" money.
Who is the daughter? No clue, both are related to the same people and there's a slew of female names tied to these guys.

LandSpeeder said:
I can't figure out who is who.
There is a James "Jimmy" Doyle Helms in Potosi, MO and actually there are two. One is 51 and one must be his son coming in at 22.
I don't care enough to dig up much more, since it ain't my dog to try to hunt. But if I were a betting man, it sounds like the 22 y/o is the texter who likes to party in Nashville and keep folk's "Earnest" money.
Who is the daughter? No clue, both are related to the same people and there's a slew of female names tied to these guys.

Come on man what else ya got to do today? :woody: :woody: thumb.gif ;D