• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rocket City Rockcrawler's 6th Annual King of the Hill

Heck yes, I got a good line picked out and I think a time in the 2 to 2.5 minute range will keep me in the running. I can't wait.

i will be there with the wife so matt needs to make the club look good :flipgotcha:

Anybody else competing? We need some more peeps to represent the Hardline name. TK, Rich, John G, anybody?

I sure hope I make it to the top of that bastard hill. I made it up several times when we rode there in July.

So what time is everyone gonna get there, is parking close to the course.? Is there any need for me to bring the Rhino? Just curious, there should be a couple of us coming from Tuscaloosa, trying to talk Deason into bringing his buggy.

BamaTJ said:
Anybody else competing? We need some more peeps to represent the Hardline name. TK, Rich, John G, anybody?

I'm thinking about it. Everyone keeps saying yes. I just don't want to beat in it that hard. Mike George, Greg Carry, and myself plan to bring the RVs up and camp the night before. Come on up if you want to party.

Man the singler seater will walk up the hill, come on man. AC never hauled ass up it last year he was just steady and conisistant. It will be fun and we need more hardliners there competing