• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ROCKWELLS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And just think for $15,000.00 I could have put in some damn cool 60's thumb.gif I know some like them, but not me, I'll stick with the custom 60's and CTM shafts. Sorry not trying to be a hater like Nolan :flipoff1:

It's your shop....throw the fawker! I threw a sawzall out in the parking lot last week! And then I threw it in the dumpster for looking at me funny! thumb.gif

Yeah but you would put one of those gay ass RC D60's in it and it would 'splode.

Buck up baldie, you can deal with it.

If my kids end up weighing 200# each, I may have to build a buggy one day with Rockwells. Other than that I like the idea of a rig that weighs the same as a set of----- Rocks and Tires!

to state the obvious that has been posted time and time again. hard to package with the center chunk protruding up 10"s

Sorry about your finger Mike, did you soak it in cider?

I gotta LOL'er and agree , Im not a rock fan at all. But they are a viable axle for trail rigs fo shooo

I dont think Id ever own a rockwell'd rig, but the thought of throwing some steering roks under the Turd for good time trail bashing had crossed my mind a couple times.

Sounds aweful. BTW I'm in Moab sitting in the condo getting ready to kick some ass around here. Quit being a whinner. Get to work

Caddishack18 said:
Sounds aweful. BTW I'm in Moab sitting in the condo getting ready to kick some ass around here. Quit being a whinner. Get to work

Piss me off that I can not be there this time, you had better lay some spankin times down on saturday, call ya later. Hit J.T. in the fat head for me :flipoff1: