• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rockwox Willys tube buggy for sale $31,500.

Located in Iowa. $31,500 obo. 3260#. Built by Rockworx of Colorado. Fabricated frame rails full rock crawler trail buggy. Aqualu alum Willy's tub, rear is narrowed. You could add a oem windshield frame if you wanted. Very roomy inside a 300# 6'2" man had plenty of room. 1996 Astro van 190hp/230tq 4.3 CPI engine lots of power. 4l60 trans w engine braking. 3.06 1st gear. Winters gated shifter. atlas 3.0 transfer case. Currie enterprises rock jock high pinion axles front and rear. 5.38 gears. Front has drive slugs unit bearing outers etc. Super joints in front with 4340 axle shafts. Rear 4340 axle shafts. Psc full hydro and psc pump etc. 4 piston wilwood dynalite calipers all around. Wilwood scalloped rotors. New ebc yellow stuff pads. New dual outlet wilwood master cylinder. New warn evo 8s winch with synthetic line. I added a non crush thimble to winch line end. New arb locker in rear axle. New rear cutting brakes. Has new impact 2" wide cam lock 5 point harnesses. New waterproof, Bluetooth or corded sound system. I moved the key, arb on off and winch controls to between the seats. New longer transfer case levers. You can reach everything like the radio trans switches while belted. Has new prp seats. New rear coil overs and re engineered the rear links, rear bump stops and front bump stops from the original rockworks build. I bought it and picked it up at trail hero it's super reliable and works great. I am building a buggy and been being lazy so bought this to use a little. 103" wheel base and 80" wide outside the tires. Wheels are 4.75 back space Mickey Thompson classic with emf headlock rings. 39" Bfg reds competition compound.
This rig needs nothing it is super reliable and a very nimble wheeler. Good trail or serious rock rig.
180944516_3918911304859709_874235504267323038_n.jpg