• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rods

jccarter1

Anyone on here have any 5.3 or 6.0 connecting rods or piston with rods laying around I need one pretty bad I had one decide he didn't want to be apart of the team and exit via the oil pan and having trouble finding just one rod

Do you need a rod with a press fit wrist pin or "floating" wrist pin. If youre looking for a press fit I can probably hook you up with one.

jccarter1 said:
Anyone on here have any 5.3 or 6.0 connecting rods or piston with rods laying around I need one pretty bad I had one decide he didn't want to be apart of the team and exit via the oil pan and having trouble finding just one rod

You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

d_daffron said:
Do you need a rod with a press fit wrist pin or "floating" wrist pin. If youre looking for a press fit I can probably hook you up with one.

I think I have one with a floating pin.

I have 6 that are press fit out of my 6.0 when I went through it and freshened it up Look great nothing wrong with them but they are 4.030. Engine was jasper reman that had been bored

Then d daffron got you covered. Anyone need a .030 piston for a ls let me know

Just wanted to thank d_dafforn for sending me a rod to use and he wouldn't even let me pay him for shipping definitely owe you a beer or something if we meet thanks bud

jccarter1 said:
Just wanted to thank d_dafforn for sending me a rod to use and he wouldn't even let me pay him for shipping definitely owe you a beer or something if we meet thanks bud

Oh yeah, d_daffron is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet on the trail.......good people for sure. :dblthumb: