• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ROLL TIDE GUYS

RHINO660

TUSCALOOSA AL. ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!
ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!!!
1a256c9ea92b4c0aaead7e55436aaae1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally jealous. Seen Bama play at Neyland probably 10 times, never been to Bryant-Denny. It's definitely on the agenda for this year. (I know that's Atl, I just thought it was relevant.)

Just heard a big Roll Tide! At this bluegrass festival in southern Ohio. Singer replied with a big "you're damn right ! Roll Tide!"
39e140040b807363eebd62051032176e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hey RHINO I was up above you to the left in the second level. Did y'all go for just the day or stay overnight? We was there Friday-Sunday, Saturday morning we spent about two hours at Game Day, Alabama fans were out numbered about 5 to 1, by the time the Congress Center opened at three Bama fans were up about 3 to 1 so I figure most drove over and back? My pictures did not turn out as good as yours so I won't bother posting, most were of the scoreboard anyway! It was crazy how quite the streets were after the game, I like to get out and express my appreciation for the team, I got plenty of Roll Tides and one FU from a criminole but that was about it, seemed like the streets just emptied out, even the freaks, Dragoncon, were scarce. But what an awesome experience that was! RTR