• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ROLL TIDE ITS GAME DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man!!! This has been a crazy day, espn predicted LSU to win the SEC and they lost, Miss state lost to a high school team, and Georgia is getting there ass beat as of now also! Hope the Crimson Tide puts a ass kickin on Southern Cal. ROLL TIDE!!!!!

Re:

Boys, the Tide was like a old Quadajet carburetor with no choke on a 20 degree morning, didn't think they would ever get started and warmed up, but when they did, it was on! Roll Tide

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Roll tide!!! Would have liked them to be more consistent but that damn sure works when they clicked! :****: and how bout that freshman QB

SHELBS44 said:
Roll tide!!! Would have liked them to be more consistent but that damn sure works when they clicked! :****: and how bout that freshman QB

I was as much impressed with him on the sidelines as on the field. Keeping everyone pumped up and staying close to the coaches. He has good leadership potential.

7e458c1858fa376f7913a5b508024ca7.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

3 out of 5 plays should be 15 yard penalties on Alabama. Do they really need help winning?

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Re:

The zebras ****ed the Vols up, the tide was just there.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

As a UT fan I came into the game expecting a close game, but Bama to win by 10 or so. However Bama drilled UT throughout the day.

Refs missed some calls both ways, but having the Senior quarterback limited to 92 passing yards makes it tough to win any game.

Vols quarterback sucks ass. The only reason we have won 5 games is because of luck. Play a quality team like Bama and you can see how far we have to go. I don't see any team beating Saban and the Tide. Looks like another Mrs Wieners fish stick bowl for the Vols

At work (in Knoxville) we had a no-bet prediction we all wrote on the white board, mine was loss to Alabama X2, Outback bowl vs Michigan State. UT might get the Outback Bowl, but MSU is sucking this year. The UT guru, sports talk radio all day every day, game DVR'd and every play broken down guy I work with predicted loss to A&M and Bama, bowl win. Not specific, but he's more on track than me.