• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Roof Rack on Camper Shell

benfowler87

Anyone have any experience with a roof rack on a camper shell? I bought my current truck with the crossbars and actual baskets on top of the camper shell and cab. I took it all off because it looked dumb with the baskets. Now I'm needing a set of the crossbars back, and of course they are nowhere to be found. Yakima and Thule websites aren't much help. Surely someone on here has dealt with this before.

First picture is what I'm looking for.
Second picture is the truck how I bought it. And no, it doesn't have the :gay: wheels anymore.

Attachments

• Roof Rack.png
    Roof Rack.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 163
  • 2015 Duramax Pics 2 008.JPG
    2015 Duramax Pics 2 008.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 190
That truck is Gucci AF for a duck hunt truck LoL I have been considering a camper shell on my truck to set it up for sleeping in the bed, Hit up Mike from TruckPro USA and see if he can help

That truck is Gucci AF for a duck hunt truck LoL I have been considering a camper shell on my truck to set it up for sleeping in the bed, Hit up Mike from TruckPro USA and see if he can help

It's not nearly that shiny anymore. When I got it even the spray-in bedliner was ArmorAll'd. You know me P. My **** gets used and abused lol.

New wheels and tires not long after I bought it. And after the baskets were took off. I think the wheels made a huge difference.

Attachments

• B8D2A860-4B97-4485-8D78-8BD283E08EF5.jpeg
    B8D2A860-4B97-4485-8D78-8BD283E08EF5.jpeg
    700.4 KB · Views: 160

Latest posts