• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ROR - Anniversary Bash - April 22-23, 2016

CheapJ7 said:
Any more details on this event?

From their FaceBook page:

Anniversary Bash April 21-24 frequently asked questions:

1. How much does a ticket cost? A ticket cost $40 per person for the weekend or $25 for Saturday. Children 10 and under are free.

2. Can I prepurchase tickets? Yes, tickets are available online until Thursday evening at 11:59 pm. We highly recommend you prepurchase tickets - they guarantee entry in the event of a sell out. The link is

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mega-truck-series-race-at-rush

3. Are helmets required? Please reference the Rules and Regulation for the park at rushoffroad.com/rules

4. What time do the gates open?
Thursday 8am
Friday 8am
Saturday 7 am

5. I won't be in until late one evening, will the gates still be opened? Most likely. We do not have a set time the gates close, just when people stop rolling in. If you arrive and we are closed for the evening, there will be someone available to show you where to park. You will be required take care of the event pass in the morning.

6. Can I save a parking spot for my friend coming later? I am sorry, we are unable to hold open spots. We will be parking people as they come in to maximize space so more people have the opportunity to experience the event.

7. What time do the events start?
Friday evening at 6pm is the Side by Side (sxs) Hillclimb on Underrated hill.
Saturday morning at 10 am is the (sxs) race
Saturday at noon is the rock bouncer event
Saturday at 3 is the Mega Truck event
Times are subject to change if one event takes longer than anticipated.

8. Do you have camper hookups? We do not, but we welcome generators

We look forward to seeing everybody!

Event will start Friday night with a sxs race up Underrated, $100 buy in, fastest time takes the money. Then Saturday morning starting at 10am, the guys from St8Up Racing will be holding their 2nd race of their series. At last count they had 60 competitors. Then following the sxs race, there will be a bouncer hill race with over 20 bouncers, including Tim Cameron, Bobby Tanner, Dale Larson just to name a few. Immediately following the bouncers, the Mega Truck Series will start. Last I saw, there were 16 trucks competiting.

Latest posts