• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RUSH OFF ROAD, KY VIDEOS = Epic

Dam! I would hate to pay plow boys parts bill from the last couple months! between the crashed mega truck, to the buggy!

Man I hate to be a voice of reason but them boys need to start wearing real safety gear. Real helmets and hans device before something bad happens. Fire suit is probably not a bad idea either.

Re:

Glad you all got to come out and check out our Park and film some crazy climbs. I have a feeling your videos will help spread the word about our Park.

See you all again next month for the race.

Damn, Underated makes it look easy. I would like to see it on #66 at AOP. To bad the $10k isn't on the bounty hill this coming weekend.

TNGreg said:
Damn, Underated makes it look easy. I would like to see it on #66 at AOP. To bad the $10k isn't on the bounty hill this coming weekend.

I have thought about about that too. I want to see someone make it up that hill.

Looks like some wild rides took place over the weekend!

Got a question on the Youtube links. I guess my phone is coming up with the mobile version so the videos are poor quality and blurry. How do I change the quality settings for this?

j-mox said:
Looks like some wild rides took place over the weekend!

Got a question on the Youtube links. I guess my phone is coming up with the mobile version so the videos are poor quality and blurry. How do I change the quality settings for this?

I was wondering the same thing. I quit watching them because you can barley make anything out.

TBItoy said:
On my phone you have to click the HQ button for high quality

I haven't found that button yet. Before I cleared history/cookies and temporary internet files I could find that setting but now the screen is different and I have yet to locate it. Here is a screen shot of what the page looks like.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 125
That's mike Robinson in the rail buggy. Glad to have met some of you guys and got to check your rides out. Weather wasn't the best and wish all of you could've got to see some of the other climbs out and about. Seen an orange bouncer climb Jordan hill right before the monsoon hit and eat it up,nice job. Hope to see some more vids cause it seemed like everyone was filming. Chad :dblthumb: