• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ryan Dunn from Jackass passed away

He blogged pics of himself out drinking with friends just an hour before the crash. I can't believe one of the stunts never killed anyone. Nevertheless, sad and I feel for his family and friends.

J. J.

Bones said:
Live fast, die fast. Sad yes, but if he was indeed driving at 330am loaded I have little sympathy.

regardless of the circumstances, I'm still sympathetic... We've all made stupid decisions that Could have cost us dearly...

CheapJ7 said:
regardless of the circumstances, I'm still sympathetic... We've all made stupid decisions that Could have cost us dearly...
Oh hell yeah. I still just don't get it, but know all about piss poor decision making

Just saw him last week on "Minute to Win It" with Steve-O, and Ryan was playing for The Teammates for Kids Foundation charity. Sad loss of life.

I dont know about sympathetic, but he took someone elses son/brother with him. Thats what pisses me off.

Heard about this last night and was devastated. I also saw him and Steve-O on that gameshow. Steve-O looks like he's in really good health nowadays too. RIP Dunn

Yeah that sucks, he was a funny guy. Driving fast after drinking is a recipe for disaster. Based on the pics of the car he was hauling ass. Sucks for his family an the family of the person with him

AW HELL NAW....that IS some FUNNY AZZ **** rite ther JR :dblthumb:

Dude killed someone else and himself while driving very drunk , HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE CAR BY HIS DAMN JACKASS SELF.

See, all that money he made from bein on the TV did not make him ANY smarter.

Besides, if it had just been some ole redneck dumbass, it would not have even made the news ::)

TacomaJD said:
^^^ That's just wrong.... ::)

Guy made a VERY good living partially making fun of people who were legitimately less fortunate. (Mentally retarded, midgets, fat people, who knows what else.) I would say that NOTHING is off the table in terms of drunk car wreck jokes for him or any of the other Jackass crew.

J. J.

patooyee said:
Guy made a VERY good living partially making fun of people who were legitimately less fortunate. (Mentally retarded, midgets, fat people, who knows what else.) I would say that NOTHING is off the table in terms of drunk car wreck jokes for him or any of the other Jackass crew.

J. J.

100% agree.

I never knew who the guy was until all this hoopla about him getting killed.

Latest posts