• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rzr 1000. 2 or 4 seater?

bbone

Want to pull the trigger on a 1000...but have concerns about comfort ..
Would a 4 seater look goofy as a 2 seater?
Can a 2 seater fit a tall guy comfortably ?

Thoughts hardline? Lots of $ an be spent ..just trying to make the right decision ..

2 seaters look goofy?

You really should go sit in one/take it for a test drive. The 1000's have much more room than the 800/900s. AFAIK, you do not gain any more front seat room with a 4 seater.

Re: Re: Re: Rzr 1000. 2 or 4 seater?

ibrokeit said:
2 seaters look goofy?

You really should go sit in one/take it for a test drive. The 1000's have much more room than the 800/900s. AFAIK, you do not gain any more front seat room with a 4 seater.

He said "Would a 4 seater look goofy as a 2 seater?"

Meaning a 4 seater converted to 2 seats...for leg room I imagine.

TBItoy said:
He said "Would a 4 seater look goofy as a 2 seater?"

Meaning a 4 seater converted to 2 seats...for leg room I imagine.

Thats what I get for trying to read too early in the day. Ha.

bbone said:
Correct. And I have been in both and my knees are in the dash...

People have stretched 2 seater 800/900s for more leg room. I honestly think starting with a 2 seat 1000 would be best. The seats can be slid forward/backwards so an extent. If that isnt enough, stretch it a few inches.

If you're not scared to cut plastics, tgere is like 10" between the rear " firewall" and motor of dead space that you could slide a seat back into. Just have to cut into the bed and all.

I dont have any problem cutting it up...I looked at 2 this weekend in Dothan on the way to the gulf...the 2 seater is what I am leaning towards..

I'm 6'4" and fit great in the 1000 I tried on. My knee is less than 1" from the dash on the 800 or 900, but the 1000 was good all around (head, knees, etc.).

I drove a buddy's 900 and it felt like when I was a kid driving my go-cart. I won't spend the money on a 1000, but I've been looking for an 800s. If I end up getting one I'll be cutting the dash up a good bit to clear my knee.