RZR 900 4 Seater

toofast070

Spy Photo of the new 900 4

Attachments

• RZR4XP900.jpg
    RZR4XP900.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 134
blacksheep10 said:
totally cool. reparations shall be close ups of the avatar female :woody: :flipoff1:

I don't care what 1.1.11 will bring, I can't afford it for another 5 or 6 years. :indianajones:

What are you talking about.. that thing would get totalled out by insurance after the first time you wheeled the thing. LOL

Spy Photos are to obvious for polaris :****:

Look for a RZR-SS 1150cc to take over top spot in the dunes from the wildcat :dblthumb:

AND before all the rzrholics jump...............the wildcat is better in the wide open rough stuff.

blacksheep10 said:
I have a buddy that won't quit crowing about the upgraded or "hot" xp, twice the HP, longer, slightly wider, more travel, etc. AC killer essentially.

oh ya you heard the factory turbo rumor too? laughing1

how do you spell gullible?

Factory turbo, GPS, power steering and stereo on XP jan 1st. I got a really good source telling me this, I'm buying it. Factory 130hp. I also heard 67"wide, 18" wheel travel but those are just rumors, turbo is a fact.

COPPERHEAD42 said:
Factory turbo, GPS, power steering and stereo on XP jan 1st. I got a really good source telling me this, I'm buying it. Factory 130hp. I also heard 67"wide, 18" wheel travel but those are just rumors, turbo is a fact.

I was pullin your chain when I told you factory turbo... Did someone else confirm that as fact?

Factory lowrance was straight from a dealership owner.

My $$$ is on a XP4 release and possibly a special edition XP with EPS and other blingy doo-dads for the XP900...

Ya I have heard factory turbo from 3 different people, they got them on snowmobiles, wave runners.

COPPERHEAD42 said:
Ya I have heard factory turbo from 3 different people, they got them on snowmobiles, wave runners.

Sweet that means my rumor has spread like wildfire laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 :****: