• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

S&N Builds for KOH

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
I have become buddies with Jason at S&N and he has me hooked up on the secret spy pics of the cars he is building. He started by buiding a new car for DSI, then he liked it so much he built himself one. Both ot these rigs are about 8" front uptravel, 10" rear, with 20" belly and less than 6ft to the top of the cage!!!! :woot:

DSI's Car is Bilstein Coilovers all around and Triple Bypasses in the rear. Atlas, Currie 60's, 4.8l Chevy, BFG Baja's, etc.
daves069.jpg

daves096.jpg

daves123.jpg

daves127.jpg

daves134.jpg

daves292.jpg

Jason pulled his drivetrain from his old car (#1), mine is #2 :gtfo: So it is Dynatracs, 39" reds, same shock setup as DSI, 5.7 Vortec, and he reused some of the body panels and other small stuff. I really dig the spare tire mounts. Slick looking cars!

jasonc030.jpg

jasonc063.jpg

jasonc078.jpg

jasonc094.jpg

jasonc096.jpg

jasonc097.jpg

jasonc111.jpg

Yeah they are not as blingy as some, but they build for pure function. I have never meet Jason, Trevor or DSI, but they have all been very helpful to me. I call Jason once a week and we will be camping with them, TR and Longfield when we get out there. Good chance to meet some cool peeps in the biz!

DSI's a cool guy. When I talked to him about three weeks ago he was real worried he wasn't going to make it to KOH for the third year in a row. He was invited to the unofficial first KOH and would have been one of the original 14 to run it. Looks like things are coming together for him finally.

Dave's build with updated pics is on www.therockgods.com . You have to resister to go see anything there. It's in the fabrication forum. Looks functional. He said today they can jack it over 7 feet in the air and all the tires are still on the ground. booyang