• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

s10 truggy build

zr2x350

Zr2OneTon2
Getting close to the end of the build, but still a good bit to go. The air shocks in the back are mock up....looking for some 16 inch coilovers if anyone has some. Me and Nathan Schmidt have built this from the ground up. Nathan doing the tube work and me doing the rest of the build, axles, motor, etc....
2011-06-10_17-17-17_956.jpg

2011-06-10_17-18-46_824.jpg

2011-06-10_17-17-53_181.jpg

2011-06-03_17-30-51_93.jpg

I just couldnt part with my cab so I decided to make it as functional as possible. I just plan on having good times in this rig.....In the future I will build an all out buggy. The doors will be 100% functional until they get bashed to hell and back then I'll tube that as well, but I wanted to do this for now.
Ill take better pics once we get it out of the shop. Im hoping I will be towing it to my buddies shop for the motor build/ install by the end of the month.

May not be as light as a full tuber, but It'll be nice not having to wear a full on bunny suit just to ride when its below 40 degrees :****:

NICE :woot: :woot:

How about some close up shots of your frame by the upper link mounts. I am dealing with that now :puke:

:gay: for posting this instead of working on it! :****: now :****: to the shop and weld something.
:woot: :flipoff1:

lookin good man, was hoping to see in on the trail this year..........always something.

1TONZR2 said:
:gay: for posting this instead of working on it! :****: now :****: to the shop and weld something.

lookin good man, was hoping to see in on the trail this year..........always something.

You Truggy boys do some good work for sure. :dblthumb:

1TONZR2 said:

Me so sorry, wish I was at home instead of at work in front of this computer so I could :dblthumb:

That is about the best looking s-10 front end work there is loller.gif

That is about the best looking s-10 front end work there is loller.gif
[/quote]

I agree with that statement. But IMO the best was Donald's Epic "Pimpin Ain't Easy" This is definitely a close CLOSE second though :****:

I wondered when you were gonna post this thing! Ya'll are doing a hell of a job on it! :dblthumb:

86tank said:
This thing is awesome. What are the specs on the drivetrain? Keep the updates and pics coming for sure. thumb.gif
Motor : Built LS 6.0 (Expecting 600hp...will share dyno numbers when the time comes.)
Tranny : Built TH400 with PTC torque converter setup for this build.
Front : dana 60 with 35 spline chromo inners and outers...yukon superjoints reid racing knuckles summit machine drive flanges...blah blah.....was gonna go with rcv's, but just too much going on with them. Gonna get some superior outers instead of the nitros I got now.
Rear : 14 bolt welded.
x fer case: stak 2 speed twin stick.

Thanks for the props guys.....I cant wait to fire it up. :D

zr2x350 said:
Motor : Built LS 6.0 (Expecting 600hp...will share dyno numbers when the time comes.)
Tranny : Built TH400 with PTC torque converter setup for this build.
Front : dana 60 with 35 spline chromo inners and outers...yukon superjoints reid racing knuckles summit machine drive flanges...blah blah.....was gonna go with rcv's, but just too much going on with them. Gonna get some superior outers instead of the nitros I got now.
Rear : 14 bolt welded.
x fer case: stak 2 speed twin stick.

Thanks for the props guys.....I cant wait to fire it up. :D

drool drool drool drool drool drool thumb.gif

Latest posts