• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired S10 Truggy Chassis for Sale (SOLD)

Lil ugly

This rig was originally built by Brian who is on here as 1tonZR2. He had this rig rolling on 16" Coilovers front and rear, 42" pitbulls on a 60/14 bolt combo. Drive train was a 5.3/4l60 with a 231/205 doubler. Full hydraulic steering and cutting brakes. When he started his buggy build he unbolted the parts from this chassis and sold it. Not positive why I ended up with it but I did. If you have the parts you could bolt them right to this rig and be up and running in no time at all. Asking $400 for the chassis. It is located in Northeast Florida so if you live to the north we would have to talk about shipping or delivery or something. PM me or call (904) 545 eight six zero 7. Ask for Glen. If it does not sell it goes to the crusher.

Attachments

• KIMG0089.JPG
    KIMG0089.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 100
  • KIMG0090.JPG
    KIMG0090.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 86
  • KIMG0092.JPG
    KIMG0092.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 84
  • KIMG0093.JPG
    KIMG0093.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 88
Re: S10 Truggy Chassis for Sale

That thing was mean. Hate to see it pulled apart hope someone takes it home

Yes it was and could be again. Hopefully someone grabs it up and does something with it cause it will be a shame to crush it. I just don't need it sitting around here gathering spiders forever.

Where are you guys at? Might be able to work out something if I was headed to a park for a weekend wheeling trip.

Lil ugly said:
Where are you guys at? Might be able to work out something if I was headed to a park for a weekend wheeling trip.
Come on down to hawk pride next weekend

I just drove 15 hours on saturday to pick up something i wanted. :driving: somebody can pull off picking this up. 8)

Lil ugly said:
Man, I would but already have a group camping (RV) trip planned.

North Alabama is not far from Choccolocco.
Stump Jumper?????????????????????

Latest posts