• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Safe Space

money_pit_yj

Per RedneckEngineered's request here is a thread that should be considered a "Safe Space"

Some rules:
You will not be ridiculed for your sexual preferences.
You will not be ridiculed for your political choices.
Don't talk about religions or politics or ford vs Chevy.
If you come across something that hurts your feelings, please share with us so we know how to avoid that in the future.
Please do not come down on another member of the forum for any reason. We need to band together! One snowflake melts, but a bunch of snowflakes can accumulate and make piles of snow.
Words like stupid, dumb, ignorant are not generally accepted here unless used to describe something fun i.e "That buggy is stupid fast" or "We got plumb ignant on friday night after all the whiskey"

There are probably a lot more rules we could post, but we are all grown ups, so just know that in this forum of hardened close mindedness, you are accepted in this particular thread. You are special, and this is a safe space. :dblthumb:

Moderators,can we get a kitten emoji?

I will get this party started:
I am looking for an organic, non GMO beard oil. My current oil is not sourced from a conflict free area and I feel like it is adding to the persecution of the indigenous peoples of the region. I am looking for something that will not stain my flannel shirts and wont irritate my skin. I would also like something packaged in a way I could re purpose the container once I am done with it. Pinterest has a ton of ideas there. Oh and I just got an awesome new leather wrist collar from the Buckle. 75% off!!! :woot:

tonybolton said:
We can still make fun of Dodges, right? Answer wisely.....might be a huge deal breaker here. :)

Dodge is a universal symbol for junk. That's actually how the Korean War was ended recently, they started making fun of Dodges and how bad the sucked and it snowballed into peace, much the same way a Dodge snowballs into pieces once it is bought.

We cannot however make fun of Dodge owners, that is crossing the line and hurtful. [_______ :driving:_________]

I just want my free coilovers and doubler from Fabricator1...That's not too much to ask.

The Luke said:
I just want my free coilovers and doubler from Fabricator1...That's not too much to ask.

He sent me a PM, I will reply for him as nice as possible.

Edit, he said I could have the doubler ;)

:flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: Kiss his :butt: :JRich:

jeepmedic said:
Is this a Vegan only area?

I don't think anyone would dare tell you that you have to eat a certain way, however I would think you are smart enough to know that eating meat is so pre 2010. I have a great recipe for a vegan bacon burger made with bean sprouts and GMO free hedge apples. It's delish. :kitten: #safespaceismyplace

money_pit_yj said:
I don't think anyone would dare tell you that you have to eat a certain way, however I would think you are smart enough to know that eating meat is so pre 2010. I have a great recipe for a vegan bacon burger made with bean sprouts and GMO free hedge apples. It's delish. :kitten: #safespaceismyplace

Did you just assume my gender? :stir:

money_pit_yj said:
Dodge is a universal symbol for junk. That's actually how the Korean War was ended recently, they started making fun of Dodges and how bad the sucked and it snowballed into peace, much the same way a Dodge snowballs into pieces once it is bought.

We cannot however make fun of Dodge owners, that is crossing the line and hurtful. [_______ :driving:_________]

I'm a Dodge owner and offended.

xjmarc said:
I'm a Dodge owner and offended.
The good thing about being pc is if you being offended offends me then the to opposite offendednesses equal out so there is still nothing to be offended about. And all i can say is :flipgotcha:

Latest posts