• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Safety Glasses!!!!!!!!

Juan_Hong_Loe

That's dumb
I don't know what it is but, it seems that every time I really need my safety glasses (and I wear them most all the time whether I need them or not) I get something in my eye! WTF! Last night grinding some metal and poof out of no where something goes into my eye. I check my safety glasses for good coverage and they cant cover much more than they do. :dunno: Sorry rant off. ;D

Know what you mean...I went to goggles because it never fails something comes from no where and gets me in the eye with the regular safety glasses. People laugh when they see me with them, but at least I can still see....

all 3 of my major metal pieces in the eye (had to go have them professionally whacked or scraped out) were with glasses on. I"m religious about it. ****ing hate that ****. also, at the jellico motel I INSISTED on safety glasses before the roman candle jousting on fittys :woody: laughing1 See, I keep my wits when I'm drunk

blacksheep10 said:
all 3 of my major metal pieces in the eye (had to go have them professionally whacked or scraped out) were with glasses on. I"m religious about it. ****ing hate that ****. also, at the jellico motel I INSISTED on safety glasses before the roman candle jousting on fittys :woody: laughing1 See, I keep my wits when I'm drunk

We went through I know of 10 pair that nite.

Having beedy little eyes like me help with that. I can just about squint and nothing will get in there. I still wear glasses though. Daniel and I have a buddy(Chris) that has huge eyes. That if he just stood and watched we could prolly see the grinding dust settling on top of his eyes.

Latest posts