• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sams

Re:

#whitemalesarethedevil. It's all about the white man. Need to worry about the tan males and females at this point. They are willing to kill any white black or any other race that's in America. She's pulling a publicity stunt. Fact is not as many people shop at sams club as there use to be. How else can sams make a front page? How else can sams bring in the welfare government leeches? :::black woman dont like white males::::

Hell I like Sam`s better than walmart. Get my **** in bulk and keeps me outta walmart. Most times at Sam`s I don`t have to deal with the scummy ****s that go to walmart because they can`t buy a membership with there ****ing EBT card.

Hell I like Sam`s better than walmart. Get my **** in bulk and keeps me outta walmart. Most times at Sam`s I don`t have to deal with the scummy ****s that go to walmart because they can`t buy a membership with there ****ing EBT card!!!!!!!!! THIS :gtfo:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Gotta shop somewhere. The Wallmarks is the easiest, but **** Sams and Costco. Membership for what?

I hear ya, but damn. We can't go into the Walmart here on Saturdays or Sundays..........that is, unless one can speak spanish and doesn't mind having vehicles from Sonora, Mexico parked so damn close to you that you can't even open your doors. Oh, and of course their tribe (because going to Walmart is a family reunion for these MFrs) running all over the damn place like it's some kind of ****ing obstacle course. Hell, they'll even take stuff out of your basket if they want it.

I **** you not, I was in a walmart in Douglas, AZ a few years ago and they actually announced over the intercom in spanish "is there an english speaking associate available" WTF?

5BrothersFabrication said:
Gotta shop somewhere. The Wallmarks is the easiest, but **** Sams and Costco. Membership for what?

I'll gladly pay the $55 Costco membership to not put up with every piece of trash from 3 counties. Also when I spend $300 at Costco I get $300 worth of food that actually lasts us for 2 weeks. Thirdly, the checkout at Costco will blow your mind how fast them ****ers can get you rung up and out the door.

I buy most of my groceries from Aldi. If I need something that I can't get there, I might hit Publix or Piggly Wiggly. I try and shop local when I can. Mary Carters is a staple for any item that they carry. I do use O'Reily's in town because of their exceptional customer service. I don't think it should be one is better than the other. It is more like, they are the lesser of how many evils and the killer of Small Town USA.

I know I named four chain stores, but I buy from Basch Brothers, Green Craft and anything that has an owner that I can drive within twenty minutes to their house. Buy local and keep the money out of the richest peoples hands in America.