• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Samurai buggy !!!!SOLD!!!

GUNNIN

I have a samurai buggy for sale. I bought this a few years back with every intention on building it but another project has came first and this one needs to go. Well built buggy 4link front setup for coil overs . 3 link rear setup for coil springs and shocks. Have all link bars with hiems/ Johnny joint style ends. If I remember correctly it had a Toyota motor, trans, and tcase. Has aluminum dash with ignition/ kill switch panel and a couple gauges. Had a battery mount for an optima under the dash. Wouldn't be hard to setup and get going just don't have time/ money or need for another rig right now.

$1000 obo located in Hokes Bluff Al.

(256)390-1315

Re: Samurai buggy

Yeah I really wanted to build it but I keep putting money into my other one. If it don't sell I may still end up building it

I want this, why? I don't know, thankfully your so far away maybe I can talk myself out of it

poolman said:
I want this, why? I don't know, thankfully your so far away maybe I can talk myself out of it
you and me both. I've got a fuel injected 2.5 ford motor with a clocked intake and huge turbo that I've mated to a t5 mustang trans. All I'd need is a Sammy case and 5bros axles and raise hell :driving:

gottagofast said:
How much for just the case?

I don't really want to sell just the case. I have it For a spare but if it move the buggy I might would let it go with it

fordcontraption01 said:
you and me both. I've got a fuel injected 2.5 ford motor with a clocked intake and huge turbo that I've mated to a t5 mustang trans. All I'd need is a Sammy case and 5bros axles and raise hell :driving:

X3 Good thing I'm too far away to follow through with this hitit