• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Samurai buggy

GUNNIN

Have a mid- late 80s zuk buggy. Traded around and got this a while back so I could have something to ride while built another rig. Just really need to concentrate on the other so this one needs to go. It has a list if really good parts and actually goes very well.

Has 1.3 carbed motor runs great. Electric fan Smokes after it has sit a while and if you really whoop on it common with zuks.

Hand made aluminum fuel cell.

5 speed man. Trans sifts good no whining or grinding. Has to have a relay good clutch, never slips and havnt had any problems from it.

6.5-1 t-case. Cracked the mnt had to change the case a while back. Gears looked like brand new. Was suppose to have been installed right before I got it. Probably only been on 10 rides since I got it. Heavy duty mnt not sure brand but looks like rocky road one.

Tracker power steering from trail gear. Aluminum pulleys.

Has a RUFF suspension (rear springs up front) with missing link type shackles and cj springs in the rear with

Toyota axles locked. More than likely stock and welded. Has high steer kit.

35x14.50x15 TSLs 75-80% mounted on steel DIY beadlocks.

may21iphone202.png

may21iphone215-1.jpg

may21iphone216.jpg

may21iphone217.jpg

may21iphone277.jpg

816feb1a.jpg

b324f1e8.jpg

The bad: the heat and air don't work worth a dam lol. The cage made out of I.5 pipe done pretty good for me but still pipe. What left of the body is eat up with rust pretty good. Wiring is a mess but no problems from it.

Would be a great parts donee or maybe even clean all the cage off and put a good body on the frame.
This is actually a going some of a bitch just got BIGGER (as usual lol) plans need to work on.
Looks like dammit but has a very good parts list and is actually a good ride.

$3,000 OBO

Located in Gadsden, AL
(256)390-1315. Justin

Wow. The price of these things are defiantly going up. You can still find them a good bit cheaper down here though

I remember bringing this thing south, goes pretty good for all the more it is, good luck with the sale

From what I remember about this thing & for the price, I'd say this zuk is the best deal I've seen on hardline in a while. Good luck.

Thanks guys. Yeah it actually goes really good for what it is. Only problems I've had were some bolts had worked loose on the t-case and caused it to break the mount. Fixed all that and havnt had any proems since. I really like riding in it just have the need for "something bigger" the way it always goes I guess.