• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Samurai transfer case backbone

GUNNIN

Well after just a few mins of riding at Morris Mnt last weekend I managed to break every mount for my transfer case. This is not the first time I have done this.

What I'm looking for is a spine or backbone for the case to make a custom mount

You can buy them in a kit but I don't need all of the other stuff. Does anyone on here make these or know of some one that does. I've called a few place that have them but nobody wants to sell just that part

I think the the only guy that ever sold them alone was Rock 4X Fabrication but he closed up shop a few years ago. I'd call Low Range and tell them you bought a sammy in pieces and it has their mount but you are missing that part. ;D The mount they are making looks really good. My brother in law just got one from them.

I called low range but it was a no go. If I had a pattern I could get it cut out. I was just trying to see if anyone made them before I tried to make one myself

I have a case. I have to swap my gears cause it busted most of the mounting holes on mine. I reckon I'll justhave to make one on my on. :dunno:

GUNNIN said:
I have a case. I have to swap my gears cause it busted most of the mounting holes on mine. I reckon I'll justhave to make one on my on. :dunno:
im about to have George at angry fab cut me one if u want ill tell to make two... ???

I've like the looks but I have a fewin that has one and has had problems with it trying to tear the frame mounts off

I have the rock4x spine on my t case..... I bought two last year but apparently you can't buy them anymore. I was also told I couldn't buy them when I bought two from him last year. ???... I have access to another one not installed if someone needs a pattern.

Yep the ZOR Snatch is a great mount, BUT the factory mounts on the frame are the weak link. I just rebuilt mine and raised them up as high as I could get them. My build thread should have pics of what I did.

Maybe you need this?

11083917_809282935774910_638134823587601686_n.jpg

11082623_1569030446702630_2911738965898287486_n.jpg

Re:

Yeah my frame mounts were tore off with a gorilla bucket years ago and have been replaced with 3/8 angle and braced up, then I started splitting cases and went to the Snatch and have no complaints. Just a side note I busted 7 cases and ruined two sets of gears getting to where it is now lol.

Re: Samurai transfer case backbone

Has anyone ever put any real power in front of a Sami case with 6.0 gears in it?

And it live? Serious question

Latest posts