• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sandy Hook Dad.

s10me said:
where the hell is the like button!!!!! way to make a stand thumb.gif
its on my facebook page for all my firends to see, you should post it on yours. we need this word spread.

Everyone needs to pass this on. If this was something against guns it would be all over the news, being that its the other way around, you prolly won't hear anything else about it.

honky kong said:
Everyone needs to pass this on. If this was something against guns it would be all over the news, being that its the other way around, you prolly won't hear anything else about it.

If his daughter had been killed in the massacre and he still felt this way then this would have been a HUGE story imo

I believe had it been his daughter then you would have heard even more conviction in his voice...You could hear he is adament about his belief in the right to bear arms to protect his family. He understands that it is not the right or job of the officer to protect his well being or his family's.

If the government wins the battle to remove the public's ability to protect itself then it will be able to issue marshal law to protect the public agianst those criminals who will relish in the free run to attack the unprotected public. That is their end goal...

Hell yeah, You can sense his frustration with a system that constantly empowers criminal behavior and activity by regulating the abilities of the public to protect itself. Outstanding speech, we need more of us to stand up and state our case as he has.