• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sat. reider pics.

Mark m.

Good to meet you guys TQJ CJ5 & jzmudbogger. I had a great time even if my day ended a little early. Here's a few pics.
The pics of Bill in Marks rig and Mark in bills rig you had to be there to see it. Looked like a freak show.

Last edited:
Mark, Bill, Money, and JZModbugger, it was great to run with you guys today. Really appreciate your patience with my overheating issue. Nonetheless, I was able to snap a few pics.

Once I get a few issues worked out with my rig, I definitely look forward to getting some more seat time. Hopefully there will be another nice day before winter sets in.

IMG_1591.jpg

reiter10_25_08001.jpg

'Lemme give this a shot'

reiter10_25_08003.jpg

'It's definitely the tires, NOT the driver' - just wouldn't hook up

reiter10_25_08004.jpg

'my turn, my turn'

reiter10_25_08005.jpg

'wee...look mom (and Money), I did it! Krawler "stickies" rule!

reiter10_25_08007.jpg

'a little down time on BYS'

reiter10_25_08008.jpg

'gratuitous ass shot'

'nice work Mark M...oh, ya, you better get your ass back to the parking lot'

Reider:eeek:

Good day.....and I thought I wasn't going to make it out. :beer: :beer:

When Bill and I switched rigs we ran Eat Poop in the dark. Bills rig is BIG and pillowy, but I think I'll stick with the ToyBug. :awesomework:

Mark, Bill, Money, and JZModbugger, it was great to run with you guys today. Really appreciate your patience with my overheating issue. Nonetheless, I was able to snap a few pics.

Once I get a few issues worked out with my rig, I definitely look forward to getting some more seat time. Hopefully there will be another nice day before winter sets in.

IMG_1591.jpg

reiter10_25_08001.jpg

'Lemme give this a shot'

reiter10_25_08003.jpg

'It's definitely the tires, NOT the driver' - just wouldn't hook up

reiter10_25_08004.jpg

'my turn, my turn'

reiter10_25_08005.jpg

'wee...look mom (and Money), I did it! Krawler "stickies" rule!

reiter10_25_08007.jpg

'a little down time on BYS'

reiter10_25_08008.jpg

'gratuitous ass shot'

'nice work Mark M...oh, ya, you better get your ass back to the parking lot'

Yep put a small hole in one of the rad. hard lines comming down the rock. Made it back to the truck before it over heated.

Cool pics.

I thought I knew Reiter really well but I don't recognize some of these area's. Where is that big rock in the pic you guys are driving up? I know the one on the side of the road on the way up to the wall trail but that other trail you guys were on looks new to me.

Cool pics.

I thought I knew Reiter really well but I don't recognize some of these area's. Where is that big rock in the pic you guys are driving up? I know the one on the side of the road on the way up to the wall trail but that other trail you guys were on looks new to me.

That big rock/rock section is on the left side of the road maybe +/-1/2 mile before the big rock on the side of the road on the way up to the wall trail.

Theres not much there just a little section of rock!

you guys went across me and my dad on the way up to BYS. wish i would have known, i would have just followed.

down time

Looks like a good run, wish I was there! my rig is under right now getting a face lift and a tummy tuck! can't wait to get it done and get out there to play!

Mark M, Money Mark and Stealthrunner are really great guys to wheel with, incredibly patient for people like myself with little buggy seat time and very helpful. Looking forward to the next session...

damn right I almost got ran over haha, I was like why is he throttling now, lol. It was a badass trail thats all i can say, I pretty much touch and rub all that BYS had in it but I told you all I like the gas pedal. It was really nice of steathrunner, money, mark m and tqj cj5 to invite me to tag along.:beer:

I was impressed with the drivers'/buggy's capabilities while you guys were playing around on that big rock. had to stop and watch for a bit.
I was the one on the yellow suzuki 250.:hi: