• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Say goodbye to the General Lee

j-mox

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/general-lee-from-dukes-of-hazzard-losing-its-122294326432.html

What is this country coming to? We bow down to everybody now to be politically correct.

Maybe I'm offended about the rainbow being used to represent gays. Can we raise a stink about it and maybe make Mother Nature quit producing one after a rain and a little sunshine? How about sueing Nabisco cause I get offended when someone is eating soup and asks for more "crackers"? ( Black term for white people for those who may not know).

When is it gonna stop or will it ever?

So much I want to gripe about on this subject, but don't want banned from hardline over my opinion. Even we have to be kinder and gentler.

Re:

I love my southern heritage and they want stop me from flying my flag.I'm like june dog I don't want to get banned for what I really want to say.I do believe this country is getting week

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

This country has turned into a bunch of candy ass, politically correct, pussies that bow down to every race and religion that isn't Caucasian and Christian because they don't want to be seen as a ****ing racist. This pisses me off and makes me ashamed of our country and the left wing liberal direction we are headed, which is a counter clockwise rotation right down the shitter. We have allowed a weaker minded, moral-less group of individuals shame us as a whole for being who we are and standing up for what we believe. Reverse racism is alive and well, and in my opinion has reached a new level that, in my opinion, has exceeded the old school racism. We (the working class people regardless of color) are now the slaves to the useless, lazy, entitled mass of complete wastes of oxygen that we have to work our asses off to pay for. God forbid we have or do something that offends this weaker group of folks because we want to feel better about ourselves because our great great grandfathers owned slaves. **** political correctness and **** welfare trash!!!!

pholmann said:
This country has turned into a bunch of candy ass, politically correct, pussies that bow down to every race and religion that isn't Caucasian and Christian because they don't want to be seen as a ****ing racist. This pisses me off and makes me ashamed of our country and the left wing liberal direction we are headed, which is a counter clockwise rotation right down the shitter. We have allowed a weaker minded, moral-less group of individuals shame us as a whole for being who we are and standing up for what we believe. Reverse racism is alive and well, and in my opinion has reached a new level that, in my opinion, has exceeded the old school racism. We (the working class people regardless of color) are now the slaves to the useless, lazy, entitled mass of complete wastes of oxygen that we have to work our asses off to pay for. God forbid we have or do something that offends this weaker group of folks because we want to feel better about ourselves because our great great grandfathers owned slaves. **** political correctness and **** welfare trash!!!!

Fawking beautifully stated!!!

pholmann said:

Awesome!!!

pholmann said:

TRUMP!

:****:

America was built by tyrants & slave owners just like the Confederacy... I am calling for the immediate banning of the American flag!!!!!!! This weak minded mob mentality makes me sick

pholmann said:

AMEN! I would give you a bro hug if I could :****:

The General without the confederate flag...pffft, bullshit. It wont be the General Lee then....

Reverse racism would be when a person of one color,race, ethnicity or whatever loves people of a different color, race,ethnicity or whatever based solely on that persons color, race..... Racism isn't just when white people hate black people, and thinking it is, is falling inline with the weak minded masses and race baiting, political correct hypocrites.

Not calling anyone out here, just stating a fact. :dblthumb:

pholmann said:
This country has turned into a bunch of candy ass, politically correct, pussies that bow down to every race and religion that isn't Caucasian and Christian because they don't want to be seen as a ****ing racist. This pisses me off and makes me ashamed of our country and the left wing liberal direction we are headed, which is a counter clockwise rotation right down the shitter. We have allowed a weaker minded, moral-less group of individuals shame us as a whole for being who we are and standing up for what we believe. Reverse racism is alive and well, and in my opinion has reached a new level that, in my opinion, has exceeded the old school racism. We (the working class people regardless of color) are now the slaves to the useless, lazy, entitled mass of complete wastes of oxygen that we have to work our asses off to pay for. God forbid we have or do something that offends this weaker group of folks because we want to feel better about

ourselves because our great great grandfathers owned slaves. **** political correctness and **** welfare trash!!!!

Hell yes!! :drinkers:

pholmann said:

pholmann for president!!!!

And for the record I'm a damn yankee. Born and raised in NY...but got down here as soon as I could and even married a Southern girl. Proud to say both my kids can say they were born and so far have been raised in the South (no intention of going back north or to the left coast!!!)

muttman said:
Call me a pessimist.... I call myself a realist, but all the hope I have left is for a total collapse and quick rebuild.

I agree, but it will be a LONG time from now... People still have it way too good to cause a stir