• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Say goodbye to the General Lee

IF the USA would have made flying/displaying the Confederate Battle Flag (or any of the other Confederate flags, national/battle/etc) an act of treason in 1865, then we wouldn't be having this discussion anyway.

Southern pride and all, it always surprised me that the displaying of a Battle Flag of a defeated military that was in direct conflict with the US military was OK to begin with.

TBItoy said:
IF the USA would have made flying/displaying the Confederate Battle Flag (or any of the other Confederate flags, national/battle/etc) an act of treason in 1865, then we wouldn't be having this discussion anyway.

Southern pride and all, it always surprised me that the displaying of a Battle Flag of a defeated military that was in direct conflict with the US military was OK to begin with.

Ohio State beat Alabama, I still holler Roll Tide... :dunno:

j-mox said:
A ***** like that needs to just put the car back up for sale. It will be worthless as an "original" if he paints over the flag. All it is then is another Charger.

Sad how all these people are just bowing down to be politically correct. Spineless

Let the idiot do it, then down the road when he or one of his kids try to sell it he'll lose about 100 grand

The comments are always the best part. People arguing on the internet are awesome. Generally, most people only have FB friends that have similar views as them. The comments section on news stories is where you really get a mix of both sides yelling at each other. Awesome