• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Say goodbye to the General Lee

muddinmetal said:
Tv Land just pulled The Dudes of Hazzard off the air & CMT has cancelled it's scheduled airings too ::)

Your kidding? How stupid, some of our youth should/would enjoy that show. If you can get there dam head out of some phone/tablet.

muddinmetal said:
Tv Land just pulled The Dudes of Hazzard off the air & CMT has cancelled it's scheduled airings too ::)

This is getting ridiculous, this country needs a ****ing tampon crammed up its ass, everybody is scared their gonna hurt someone's feeling or offend them. Bout fed up with this ****ing ****.

muddinmetal said:

Well, then I have ZERO ****ING REASONS to watch either of those channels. So **** 'em and their pop country. :flipper:

****...I'm so mother ****in offended by the ass load of foul language and partial nudity on cable channels these days...its horrible for youth too. They should ban all those shows too.

Lol

I guess we will be burning non government approved books next. Isn't this kinda how things went down in Germany during the 30's?

And to pull a show like Dukes but promote shows such as "Party Down South" is ridiculous. All that show is about is get drunk, act stupid and bang as many people as you can.

At least Dukes were about doing right and respect. Well besides running from Sheriff. But how often did Uncle Jessie scold them boys and to do the right thing? The remake with Johnny Knoxville was a slap in the face to original shows.

But anyways, to pull it for a flag.... Stupid

easleycrawler said:
There is going to be a Confederate Flag rally here in easley Saturday. Gonna start on main street and end and the ****ING WAL MART parking lot. Hell Yeah. I'll be there. :driving: :dblthumb:

Is that Easley SC?
I used to live in Liberty and work in Seneca... That was a nice area to live in.

clemsonjeep said:
Sure is...just wish I did too...maybe some day
I traded down after I moved from there...moved to Memphis and did 8 years "hard time" in that **** hole of a god forsaken city. Then we traded back up and moved to North TX. Happy as a clam here (what does that saying really mean? Are clams really that happy?? LOL).
The wife and I would love to retire to Lake Keowee or around there somewhere...but thats a ways off...

joho75287 said:
I traded down after I moved from there...moved to Memphis and did 8 years "hard time" in that **** hole of a god forsaken city. Then we traded back up and moved to North TX. Happy as a clam here (what does that saying really mean? Are clams really that happy?? LOL).
The wife and I would love to retire to Lake Keowee or around there somewhere...but thats a ways off...

You been burnin' kush with Casey? :smoke: :smoke:
molaugh molaugh molaugh