• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Say it ain't so, HP axes night riding

betteroffsingle

Hate to see this

hpnonightride.png

Interesting. Curious if something happened to make the change or if it's like other parks where trails close at midnight but it's not enforced :dunno:

Interesting. Curious if something happened to make the change or if it's like other parks where trails close at midnight but it's not enforced :dunno:
Comments mentioned something about locals complaining. I can see them being pissed about the no muffler having, super loud ass rigs bouncing off the limiter at night.

Comments mentioned something about locals complaining. I can see them being pissed about the no muffler having, super loud ass rigs bouncing off the limiter at night.
That would make sense there.

We usually only go to HPO for RBD, so being busy and night riding is always expected.

That said, I'm always shocked/annoyed at how obnoxiously loud exhaust systems are for SxS's and some trail rigs.

That would make sense there.

We usually only go to HPO for RBD, so being busy and night riding is always expected.

That said, I'm always shocked/annoyed at how obnoxiously loud exhaust systems are for SxS's and some trail rigs.
Dont forget the Loud ass Garbage music that is usually being played from a lot of the SxS's .
I would complain too if some terrible top 40 country music was waking me up.

Dont forget the Loud ass Garbage music that is usually being played from a lot of the SxS's .
I would complain too if some terrible top 40 country music was waking me up.

Truth on the music too. I'll never understand people blasting music (SxS's, trail rigs, Harley's, everyday vehicles, etc) to where everyone in a half mile radius has to listen to their choice in music.

Reckon between the loud music and deafening exhaust, the hearing aid companies are just ensuring future business.

^ Cliff notes version of this post is old man yells at clouds for being clouds!
29B396B7-F2E5-42EF-92C8-BC9B47989C53.jpeg

Last edited:
They are supposedly enforcing this again. Too many residents in earshot complaining. Apparently if your **** is quiet then riding past 10pm is fine. Open header hellraisers and loud ass golf carts......no

Latest posts