• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Scary movie thread

tonybolton

Bypass Crawler
Bout the only movies I can watch are scary/gory/gruesome stuff. All other stuff I jus lose interest.

Very few PG13 movies qualify for me. Gotta be R's or NR's.

What are some good ones you guys watch? Mainly looking for non mainstream stuff like your Saw movies, Freddy/Jason etc. stuff yaknow?

Watched a goodie last night..... "I spit on your grave 2" First one sets the stage....2 modernizes it. Also the Wrong Turn movies. First couple are scary, but then they jus get "entertaining".

Re:

Last house on the left, I honestly felt like I needed to call the cops thinking I just witnessed rape

I can't watch any of that weird, immoral type gore, incest, rape movies. I got up and left the theater during the first Hills Have Eyes, and Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning. I just can't view any of that **** as entertaining. Devil's Rejects is another one I don't like. House of 1000 Corpses is hands down worst movie I've ever seen. (insert puke smiley that we no longer have)

Batman or clowns are creepy ! Kinda in the same family as the ice-cream man that drives around in a van playing creepy muise! :gtfo:

My Bloody Valentine 3D. I keep looking for that dude to walk out of the woods at Harlan with the pick. ;D

Moth-man profiesey - saw this like 10 years ago and it freaked me out...

Love scary movies but this one that was bad ass!

cdb620ce9e7c666eaed2431c49c9a5e5.jpg

Their a movie called inside it a European movie if not mistaken but if you like blood and gore I suggest it it a crazy ass movie

Latest posts