• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

School me on Choccolocco

Or just find a hot ass lil Jack State hottie and shack up with her for the night in a dorm....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

blacksheep10 said:
What is the lodging situation there, I briefly skimmed the thread on my phone and did not see

He has a nice row of RV spots with power and water and plenty of camping area. However no cabins.
I'm not sure of their reputations but you can see the town and most likely the hotels from the mountain top in the park. Your litteraly 1.5 miles from downtown square at the enterance of the park.

The place has nice camp sites and a nice bath house. I usually stay at the university inn and have never had a problem. Its the closest and cheapest

Chocco and Hale Mtn are the main parks in the SE I haven't hit. Count me in Andrew and let me know what weekend hopefully I'm not in class.

Hopefully we don't end up on the local news "Blackout Racing Team cartwheels down boat ramp"

redneckengineered said:
I stayed at one of the hotels last time I was there 10 years ago. Don't remember which one, it was ok. Nothing special. I think we're going to camp though. Where's the best primitive camping. Looks like multiple spots on the map.

As long as it's not packed out the RV spots in front of the bath house is the best camping. It's flat and has power if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really enjoyed it the one time I have been. I had just got my old silver buggy, and was still learning it, so I didn't get to carried away on the big hills.

Latest posts