• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Scott Goforth on Moonshiners

zukimaster

Hold my beer and watch this!
This pecker head just drove his bouncer to pick up a load of moonshine on tonight's episode.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

xjmarc said:
The fact that you can buy all their "shine" in the liquor store is a pretty big hint.

If you watched the episodes where Chico was up in the tree house things all that was built by a former employee of mine. They paid for all the materials and paid him like 2 grand!! He was saying its only water in the barrels with some oats and coloring. I still watch it from time to time. Kinda ruined it for me though.

I watched the first season when they were showing Popcorn Sutton on there but after that it got kinda dumb really quick. That fake shine **** you get at the liquor store is terrible though. Smokey mtn is the worst. But i typically try to avoid the shine we dont get along very well.

jeeptj99 said:
I watched the first season when they were showing Popcorn Sutton on there but after that it got kinda dumb really quick. That fake shine **** you get at the liquor store is terrible though. Smokey mtn is the worst. But i typically try to avoid the shine we dont get along very well.

I agree. It is awful. A few of us passed a bottle of it around at Stoney Lonesome one night and it was gone within minutes. The bottle ended up exploding on a rock, I threw a full beer at a buddy because he said he didn't care for Alan Jackson, and then I fell over a stack of firewood and was sodomized. **** that ****.

Yeah, that store bought stuff is nothing like the real deal, I bought 2 quart's of that Smoky mountain moonshine when they first opened, and poured it out.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

DrankinInTheWoods said:
I agree. It is awful. A few of us passed a bottle of it around at Stoney Lonesome one night and it was gone within minutes. The bottle ended up exploding on a rock, I threw a full beer at a buddy because he said he didn't care for Alan Jackson, and then I fell over a stack of firewood and was sodomized. **** that ****.

I haven't laughed that hard at anything on Hardline in a minute.

The Luke said:
Travis, tell us about that time at aop we were passing shine around..... lol

From what i'm told it's not good, not good at all. Trust me my asshole friends havent let me forget it though :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :drinkers: :drinkers:

DrankinInTheWoods said:

How do you not like Alan Jackson? Thats unamerican

jeeptj99 said:
From what i'm told it's not good, not good at all. Trust me my asshole friends havent let me forget it though :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :drinkers: :drinkers:
Hell I thought you were dead the next day

DrankinInTheWoods said:
I heard it's only gay if ya got hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro