• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Screwing off on Jack Hammer

karhart77

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-FYb8TzIESQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

man video just does this rock no justice. its the hardest one i was able to crawl.

6 min in, i bet the spotter wished he had a strap rather than get pulled under.....
just say'n..... safety first..

Was some good driving.....

I have seen the view from top of that line, and yes this video does not do it justice. Its a tricky little biotch...

Ya that was a tricky spot. Next time try taking it out of first gear :D

I'mma goin' back there with my 60 and spanking that bitch. :awesomework:

It was tough to do with the D30. Drivers side front was hard against the ledge and I tried to get off of it.

6 min in, i bet the spotter wished he had a strap rather than get pulled under.....
just say'n..... safety first..

That spotter is an idiot! :mad: He was really lucky that front didn't come back down on him. Something in his mind probably told him he could hold the rig down and prevent a flop and his mind wasn't going to let his hand let loose. Stupid people! However he did look rather quick on his feet for being as big boned as he is.

with krawlers i walked right up it without slipping a tire.:D

had to get out for a few minutes to calm down after as it was steeper than it looks.