• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Seatbelt Spinoff-- Harnesses for bolt on hooties

yankster

HC Supporter
At AOP last weekend a friend's wife flipped her buggy. She was strapped in tight with a helmet on so no issues there. The only thing is that on the landing the harness mashed her breast implant so hard it tore the pocket it resides in and may require surgery to repair. Is there a well-endowed-woman specific harness that addresses this issue? I've noticed, because I'm a titty-lovin' dude, that some of the chick racers in KOH are substantial in this department. I thought about Facebook messaging them but figured I'd be labeled a creep and be ignored.

I had a girl that used to ride with me some that had very large chesticles I worried about hurting them in a rollover because the shoulder straps hit her shoulders tits and then nothing until they hooked to the latch flashemifyougotem. Luckily never rolled with her in there, the only thing I can come up with is some kind of split harness that splits in the tit area? Would kind of look like some kind of bdsm rig? Haha

al1tonyota said:
. Luckily never rolled with her in there, the only thing I can come up with is some kind of split harness that splits in the tit area? Would kind of look like some kind of bdsm rig? Haha
Yeah that's mainly what pops up with on a Google search!

yankster said:
Yeah that's mainly what pops up with on a Google search!
I've been searching since I commented all the best scenarios include a good sports bra that squishes them down like a bulldyke and 3" padded harnesses with a sternum strap to keep them centered?

Haha. My ole lady never complains about the prp 2.0 harnesses I had some shitty rci harnesses before and **** bitched about them all the time. Her and one of her friends rolled at flat nasty and neither complained of titty pain one set fake one set real but I guess if it was to tear a fake one just an excuse to go bigger :dblthumb:

NTIDWELL said:
Haha. My ole lady never complains about the prp 2.0 harnesses I had some shitty rci harnesses before and **** bitched about them all the time. Her and one of her friends rolled at flat nasty and neither complained of titty pain one set fake one set real but I guess if it was to tear a fake one just an excuse to go bigger :dblthumb:

Sounds like it could get expensive new tits and fixing a rig.

Gotta ask, Got any Pics of fake titty having friend?

To help answer the question, out west we ran padded Crow harnesses, and there were quite a few big boobs with us on runs and rolls. Don't remember and damaged boob damage.

What about this Over the Shoulder Boulder Holder? flashemifyougotem

Attachments

• harness.jpg
    harness.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 113