• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

September Slam pics

Sense of Humor. But it's not very funny now that someone cut the trees down and made the trail go around the nearly impassible ledges. ::)

Speeding said:
Sense of Humor. But it's not very funny now that someone cut the trees down and made the trail go around the nearly impassible ledges. ::)

yah but it is still a good trail...

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

8) 8) 8)
wade

How happy are you with the taller tires Wade, any problems? I'd love to go a little taller on the white Toyota.

jdollar said:
How happy are you with the taller tires Wade, any problems? I'd love to go a little taller on the white Toyota.

Hell you already "deleted" the bed, step up son !! 8)

jdollar said:
poor driving skills deleted the bed

39.5" will help delete your front fenders. ;D

i just trimmed back the fenders and let her eat! love the extra belly clearence and with our WB you'll notice it ;). i wheeled it pretty hard all W/E and everything held up except 6 front hub bolts that sheared. (WARN's don't have the cone washers like the stock ones and they WILL back off and shear off if you don't keep them tight).

wade

I may go bigger, broke all four tires down today so the toys sitting on rollers the wheels getting painted
and I found a buy three get one free 38x12.50 TSL SX (i love them tires) $276.0 each.

jdollar said:
I may go bigger, broke all four tires down today so the toys sitting on rollers the wheels getting painted
and I found a buy three get one free 38x12.50 TSL SX (i love them tires) $276.0 each.

i always loved my SX's. tuff as hell and they would bring you out of a muddy rut you were running in like no other. 4 for the price of 3? damn dollar jump on it! 8)

wade